Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 22 2023, 04:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Have a 'stuck' co-operative quest. I have all of the items, but the start/load button is greyed out. Thanks
Hi bbarksda,

When you have a problem with a quest please remember to tell us what it is you have to make or load.

If your issue is with Make Fetal Doppler, that's a product made in the new Prenatal Supplies Factory released this month, which you do not own, so that would be why the facility is greyed out.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 22 2023, 07:49 AM

Thanks Tiger. Have to remember that one. Didn't realize.
Old Jul 09 2023, 11:02 AM

Hey Taz, just wanted to let you (and anyone else frustrated by this glitch) know that if you click through your neighbor list for co-ops starting from the LEFT end it doesn't close when it runs into someone who has finished all their quests. Going in that direction it works properly, showing a box that says (neighbor name) has completed all their quests, and allows you to continue on through your neighbor list instead of closing.
Old Jul 09 2023, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammieRee View Post
Hey Taz, just wanted to let you (and anyone else frustrated by this glitch) know that if you click through your neighbor list for co-ops starting from the LEFT end it doesn't close when it runs into someone who has finished all their quests. Going in that direction it works properly, showing a box that says (neighbor name) has completed all their quests, and allows you to continue on through your neighbor list instead of closing.
Hi GrammieRee,
It happens regardless of which way you go through the list. Since the list is created when you select to organise by Cooperative Quests. So if someone completes all their quests after that point they are still in the list. There isn't anyway for the program to catch they have no quests left until you go to the person in the list, so this is going to happen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2023, 05:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I can easily scroll through the co-op quests of my neighbors, but is there also an easy way to see the co-op quests of my buddies? Or do I have to navigate to each of their farms separately? I haven't worked much with buddies previously. Thanks.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 10 2023, 06:14 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I can easily scroll through the co-op quests of my neighbors, but is there also an easy way to see the co-op quests of my buddies? Or do I have to navigate to each of their farms separately? I haven't worked much with buddies previously. Thanks.
Hi earlgray,

There's nothing like the neighbours bar method. I tend to look for a co-op icon bottom left of the game screen when working faciities for others. If there is one then I know they are doing them so will look. I don't bother working out who is a buddy and who isn't. Other than that, usually if someone needs help pretty quickly they will send me a message.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 08 2023, 07:27 AM

Default can't help with co-op quests......

I am trying to help18 farmers with their co-op quest and every time I go to help and sell something it says I don't have enough but I do,,,,,and it just won't work.......
Old Oct 08 2023, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactuzlady View Post
I am trying to help18 farmers with their co-op quest and every time I go to help and sell something it says I don't have enough but I do,,,,,and it just won't work.......
Hi cactuzlady

I moved your post to the thread about Cooperative quests.

You need to give us an example of the product you are trying to sell.

But take in mind that there are 3 sizes for stored items like crops, fish etc. Large size, regular size and small size.

If you only have small size stored for, let say a crop, then you can't help with cooperative quests. Small size are the items you get as gifts so you cant use them for helping with cooperative quests.
Old Oct 19 2023, 06:36 PM

Not working just received eraser according but it won't load in the school
Old Oct 19 2023, 07:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Not working just received eraser according but it won't load in the school
Hi Littlesallysanctus,
I can not see any reason why they will not load in the Modern School service as you have 70 in your storage and only need 50 for a batch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes