Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 24 2022, 03:51 AM

Hi. I have been posting bonus and ingredients requests in various groups. Fellow players have responded but I am not seeing or benefiting from those ingredients in my storage area. How can this be rectified?
Old Jan 24 2022, 05:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootfarm View Post
Hi. I have been posting bonus and ingredients requests in various groups. Fellow players have responded but I am not seeing or benefiting from those ingredients in my storage area. How can this be rectified?
Hi tootfarm,

Once you store them from your gift box you should be able to see the items you requested are added to storage. The only time you would not get them is if you had reached your maximum coin allowance for bonuses and ingredients.

Ask your friends if when they send you a bonus or ingredient if they are seeing a message like this:
"No items were sent since your friend already reached the limit of xxx Coins worth of products every 12 hours"

If you try to send someone a bonus/ingredient and were at your maximum, the message you could see would be like this:
"No items were sent to your storage by the Mayor since you already reached the limit of xx Coins worth of products every 12 hours”

If that's not the problem, what bonuses & ingredients did you request that is not sending products to your storage?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 24 2022, 01:06 PM

Ok, thanks for your help.
Old Feb 02 2022, 01:13 PM

Default belts and dans

when are we getting belts and dans for the rest of the factory's
Old Feb 02 2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
when are we getting belts and dans for the rest of the factory's
Hi famer charlie

Im sorry but only the developers know and they dont tell us in advance.
Old Feb 03 2022, 07:12 AM

we allowed to post 5 ingredient request and 5 bonuses ... i posted 5 ingr requests and after 4 bonueses when i went to post to wall the 5th one i got a warning from FB that I posted too many and to stop to avoid possible restriction - and one of those checks where you have to pick a picture of something your not a robot ... is there a way for slashkey to ask them to allow 10 posts for FT as game is designed to do - this happened first on account 114315986223683 - i did take the chance and posted the 5th one, hoping they will recognize it RE FT , crossing fingers
Old Feb 03 2022, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
we allowed to post 5 ingredient request and 5 bonuses ... i posted 5 ingr requests and after 4 bonueses when i went to post to wall the 5th one i got a warning from FB that I posted too many and to stop to avoid possible restriction - and one of those checks where you have to pick a picture of something your not a robot ... is there a way for slashkey to ask them to allow 10 posts for FT as game is designed to do - this happened first on account 114315986223683 - i did take the chance and posted the 5th one, hoping they will recognize it RE FT , crossing fingers
Hi JNelson

Im sorry this happened to you, most of the times it is due to how fast you are posting them and/or if you are sharing them to fb groups at the same time.

Spammers usually post very quickly to have the oportunity to share the spam to many sites at the same time and if facebook thinks you were doing the same, then that is why they sent you a warning.

If you wish you can report this to Support to see if they can do something about the problem you are reporting.
Old Feb 03 2022, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JNelson

Im sorry this happened to you, most of the times it is due to how fast you are posting them and/or if you are sharing them to fb groups at the same time.

Spammers usually post very quickly to have the oportunity to share the spam to many sites at the same time and if facebook thinks you were doing the same, then that is why they sent you a warning.

If you wish you can report this to Support to see if they can do something about the problem you are reporting.
not posting to groups just middle age human with bad hands speed , if i get this again today i will contact support directly as you suggest
Old Feb 25 2022, 02:21 PM

Question Not allowing to collect bonuses

I frequently am stoped from collectng bonuses and get the message that we are only allowed to get so many in a 12 hour period even when I haven't collected any bonuses for over 14 or more hours.
Old Feb 25 2022, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene L. Newstead View Post
I frequently am stoped from collectng bonuses and get the message that we are only allowed to get so many in a 12 hour period even when I haven't collected any bonuses for over 14 or more hours.
Hi Irene

I moved your post to the thread about Belts and Dans Bonuses.

Please read the following information and see if that helps you:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post5224278

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans