Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 24 2022, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
ok Taz. I had tried to harvest them myself yesterday with my husbands signon. It picked up the flower harvester and showed nothing there. I just went out there with my husband's signon again and it picked up the flower harvester , didn't see anything, so picked up the tree harvester and they showed up and can harvest them. Problem was one little flower you couldn't see was there. Sorry I didn't investigate it further before I asked for help.
Hi Susie,
Just because it picks up the flower harvester doesn't mean you can't change tools if you want to do the trees first.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2022, 07:39 PM

I am unable to plow, I cleared my cashe already and nothing. I am unable to zoom out too. Only on my farm, i can zoom out in the marketplace and the inn.
Old Mar 25 2022, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by allllpp View Post
I am unable to plow, I cleared my cashe already and nothing. I am unable to zoom out too. Only on my farm, i can zoom out in the marketplace and the inn.
Hi allllpp,
Please first try closing your farms and browser and reopen and see if the farm show s up correctly.

If not please contact Support about this. There is something wrong with your farm account.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 26 2022, 05:58 AM

I can hire but not for plowing. in fact plowing will not show up that it needs to be done.
please work with this/ i tried hiring for harvest'plow to deal with fields that have gone to waste but it will not allow it. crops gone to waste but will not allow hiring to plow.
Old Mar 26 2022, 06:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I can hire but not for plowing. in fact plowing will not show up that it needs to be done.
please work with this/ i tried hiring for harvest'plow to deal with fields that have gone to waste but it will not allow it. crops gone to waste but will not allow hiring to plow.
Hi littlesallysanctus,

Wasted crops won't show up under ALL in the show work info or the hiring window. We have sent this off to see if that can be changed.

In the meantime when you have wasted fields you have to click on the FP top left of the window to show the farms that have wasted crops.

You may find it easier to click on the FP to show the farms with wasted crops on and hire for those separately rather than all work on all farms.

If you have more jobs on other farms and you want them all done at the same time as those with wasted crops, you would need to use show work info while on your own farms make a note of which farms need work doing on them, then also check and make a note of which ones have wasted crops on them.

Then when you go to market chose the jobs to be done BUT don't use Show Work Info. Manually select the farms without using that then send the hire.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 26 2022, 05:24 PM

Default Crops showing when none are there

When working as a super neighbour for my friend all week it has been showing on one farm in particular, wasted and crops ready to harvest, this stopped yesterday but is now happening again today on two different farms. The only crops that are on these fields are those not ready for harvesting.

I have cleared memcache, browsers etc, but thee problem remains 724645916
Old Mar 26 2022, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
When working as a super neighbour for my friend all week it has been showing on one farm in particular, wasted and crops ready to harvest, this stopped yesterday but is now happening again today on two different farms. The only crops that are on these fields are those not ready for harvesting.

I have cleared memcache, browsers etc, but thee problem remains 724645916
Hi honeyg

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

The id you provided is your own, but to check what is happening we need the id for your superneighbor and also which farm is this happening.

If you cant provide that information, then ask your superneighbor to register into the forum and post the problem.

Thanks!
Old Mar 27 2022, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Hopefully I'm in the right place.. My farm needs help I cant harvest my fields...click on them and nothing...I can plow and plant but cant harvest....Can you please fix it ? Thank you, Mimi ID number ( 1643469140 )
Old Mar 27 2022, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi03 View Post
Hopefully I'm in the right place.. My farm needs help I cant harvest my fields...click on them and nothing...I can plow and plant but cant harvest....Can you please fix it ? Thank you, Mimi ID number ( 1643469140 )
Hi Mimi03

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Im sorry for the delay to get back to you. I visited your farms and saw that some of them are planted.

You have to wait till the crops are ready to be harvested. Sometimes if you are on the farm waiting for the crops to be ready, data is not updated and you cant harvest them no matter the crops say they are ready.
When this happens you have to refresh the farm or reload the game.

Then click in your harvester and click on the crops to harvest them.

I also noticed that you have the tools in your farms. You can place them in your storage and when you need them, just click in the yellow tool box and click in the tool you need.

That way you dont need to have one of each tool on the farms, you only need one of them in your storage to get the tools from your yellow tool box.
Old Mar 28 2022, 02:18 PM

Question Trees / Adobe /Flash Player

I have no idea where to find the answer to my question. I searched the game guide and unless I overlooked it I couldn't find it. There are 2 questions.

1) On my farm 12, the farm stat reflects under trees I have over 1,095 growing on
When I use the microfine glass it states 394 cherry tree. What is happening?

2) Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system. See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player.

Do I get rid of Flash or will it effect FT?

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding