Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 06 2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I'm confused! I read this thread yesterday and saw a great post where we could see pictures of all the new things. I've come back a couple of times today to find it and I can't locate it. I had posted a couple of posts near that one - raving about the upgrade - so I went to my profile to look for those posts, thinking I could click on one of them and it would take me to the thread with the post I was looking for - with the pictures. My own posts aren't listed, either! I don't care about my posts - but can someone help me find that post with the pictures of all the new items? I find those posts really helpful when planning what new goodies I want to buy. It's easier than clicking through all the tabs in the Market.

LOVE the upgrade, btw, since my posts from yesterday seem to have disappeared! LOL
the post you are thinking of is in the top of the help and support section
Old Mar 06 2010, 04:26 PM
Account Not Linked

2nd farm has a nice play park,,my kids love it,,and a new swimmingpool and house in the country,,a little fighing area too,,just heaven,,thanks for the new newthing,,going to add a few more things soon,,,but will need to move things around,,love the game,,playing now for 9 months,,,hope facebook dont ask for us to use it as I wont pay,,my farms will be sold lol
Old Mar 06 2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanieNGMsfarm View Post
the post you are thinking of is in the top of the help and support section
Yes! That's it! Thanks so much.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 06 2010, 05:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeds View Post
My husband ndjohnboy is level 60, and over 530,300 something experience points. He had 4$ farm cash and 427,000 in coins. He had two farms. using one decorated and one for crops. this evening coming on facebook he came to find game icon and all relevant access to farmtown gone from his page. I have tried to help him find way into game. and could not do it
He enjoys Farmtown more than any other game on here and has stopped playing other farm games choosing Farmtown. He has spent considerable real money on his farm in this game. He is very upset and angry over not being able to get to his farm. He is wants you to find and restore his farm and allow him access to it from his facebook page. He is angry upset husband. Pleassse make this right...
The blocked on Facebook thing everybody is suggesting may help but another option is to bookmark Farmtown onto you web browser. It doesn't matter who's farm you are on just bookmark it. Then from his own Facebook page your husband should be able to click that bookmark and get back on Farmtown. He will go to wherever you where when you bookmarked it but the "Go Home" button should be there. I hope this helps.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 06 2010, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny67063 View Post
The blocked on Facebook thing everybody is suggesting may help but another option is to bookmark Farmtown onto you web browser. It doesn't matter who's farm you are on just bookmark it. Then from his own Facebook page your husband should be able to click that bookmark and get back on Farmtown. He will go to wherever you where when you bookmarked it but the "Go Home" button should be there. I hope this helps.
Kenny, if the application is blocked it cannot be accessed until it is unblocked.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 06 2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeywea View Post
Big deal, I can't get off of the level I'm on now because I can't set here 24-7 and keep getting the points necessary to move up. The levels are way to far between in point levels. Why can't the point levels be lowered for each level and make it a bit easier to move up. Oh wait, the standard amswer, we're working on it, right? Most of my neighbors have quit playing on farmtown for the same reasons. say it's to boaring.
I would guess, that no, they aren't working on it.

11,000 points per level is nothing really. If anything I would have thought that levels 61-80 would have gotten a bit tougher than they did.

I certainly admit to spending more time on here than I should and not everyone can play as much as I do. But, I certainly don't play all day, every day like some.

I could get 3 or 4 levels a week with just my first farm playing a little in the evenings and a bit more on weekends.

When I started playing the ability to hire someone else to plow was just starting. I remember I only had to plow my own farm for a short time. Anyway, I did 150,000 points and made level 34 in a month and I wasn't even trying the first week or two.

Plant more fields and more short term crops and work out of the MP a bit and you'll zoom right past all your friends that find the game boring.
Old Mar 06 2010, 07:51 PM

Level:
XP:

Why is everyone so excited about new levels? I mean does it really matter if you're like me at 740,000 XP's?

Now if they added more land, more famrs or more crops with more experience, GREAT, but they don't.

I'll guess I'll just sit back and pray someday they do something for us that want to actually farm and not place a thousand trinketson our land.

Love the game, not the direction it's going. This is FarmTown right, not DecorationTown?

Old Mar 06 2010, 08:07 PM

why won't my farm completely load, I checked my apps for blocks and everything didn't have any, but my farmwon't load I can get in and harvest and plant but I can't hire anyone it loads parts , not all of my buildings are here and I have the plain green screen background instead of the patterned background, I can't move anything cause not all of my building have loaded , what seems to be the problem, help me please this is the first gamer i've ever enjoyed. please fix it...thank you...
Old Mar 06 2010, 08:14 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jos411 View Post
Great upgrade! glad to see new items but i hope to see a jetski and boats soon in the market!
sorry but i do not get you people who have farms.i thought a farm was a farm, not a building construction site as so many of you use it for ,i mean the eifel tower on a farm 10 story buildings on a farm get a life

Visit 's Farm

Old Mar 06 2010, 10:27 PM

Posting on here is a good thing to do when one get frustrated and confronted by prob.
We received good suggestion for problem and was able to FIND husbands farm again.. He was very happy.. He was at highest level b4 the expansion of levels and he had a LOT of experience points. After correcting prob. and re establishing his farm he was able to quickly get up to the highest level again in a short time.. He enjoys game and puts a lot of time and work into it. He loves his farm.. He never did anything on the computer until watching me he decided he wanted a farm too. Now he has facebook page and has reconnected with many of his family members. He has chatted ( two finger wonder at typing,lol) with people and made friends all over the USA and the world. This game has expanded his world.
Closed Thread