Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old Oct 23 2019, 03:17 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
No more Trading Warehouse for me since the Avatars will be Tan even if they just have items for Sale in the Buy Regular Products section. I just have no interest in buying or selling. Myself, and you'll find others that are only interested in the Super Facility items. When I click on someone, and all they have are items for sale in the Buy Regular Section, I click off of them, BUT they stay tan, so I end up clicking on them over and over. It's very annoying.
Hi Dana,
I think you have a misconception about the Buy Regular Products. They are not selling those to you. Instead they are asking you to sell the amount they are asking for at the price they set to them. So you make coins and possibly additional items if you have one of your own set up for that category and sell to them.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #32  
Old Oct 23 2019, 03:41 PM
marilynnsz marilynnsz is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 15 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Thanks for the update! Will we get a heads up before the 10-hour blackout?
  #33  
Old Oct 23 2019, 03:43 PM
musselwhite musselwhite is offline
 
Join Date: May 28 2017
Posts: 4
Default Updates

I believe you have put a to high of a price on the farms and many other things.
I am to the point , where I don't even care to play as much as I did; it is just not fun any more.
  #34  
Old Oct 23 2019, 05:49 PM
Monegobaymom Monegobaymom is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: May 03 2010
Posts: 1
Default

Is there any way to know when this will be? Hubs is a programmer and I know the problems that can happen. I would hate to lose crops if it goes 10hrs., or worse days if it needs to be backed out, or will fields be frozen so to speak. Thanks

11. Moving Farmtown Servers to another location: Last month we received a notification from our hosting provider that they had to upgrade the infrastructure of our current data center and that we had to move all of our Farmtown servers to another data center. So far everything goes as planned and we should be completing the move in the next 10 days. In the final moment of the switch we expect about 1 hour to 10 hours of downtime while we migrate the databases.

Enjoy!

--Raul[/quote]
  #35  
Old Oct 23 2019, 05:54 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monegobaymom View Post
Is there any way to know when this will be? Hubs is a programmer and I know the problems that can happen. I would hate to lose crops if it goes 10hrs., or worse days if it needs to be backed out, or will fields be frozen so to speak. Thanks

11. Moving Farmtown Servers to another location: Last month we received a notification from our hosting provider that they had to upgrade the infrastructure of our current data center and that we had to move all of our Farmtown servers to another data center. So far everything goes as planned and we should be completing the move in the next 10 days. In the final moment of the switch we expect about 1 hour to 10 hours of downtime while we migrate the databases.

Enjoy!

--Raul
[/quote]
Hi Monegobaymom,
There should be a notice above your farms before they do this. Hopefully it will be early enough so we don't plant short term crops.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #36  
Old Oct 23 2019, 07:48 PM
JohnAlbertini JohnAlbertini is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 08 2010
Posts: 652
Default

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us as much ADVANCED warning as possible before the server downtime. This could wreck havoc on ALL our planning and screw us royally!!!
  #37  
Old Oct 23 2019, 08:13 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us as much ADVANCED warning as possible before the server downtime. This could wreck havoc on ALL our planning and screw us royally!!!
Hi John,
We have asked and yes there will be a notice banner over the farms 1 or 2 days before this happens.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #38  
Old Oct 23 2019, 09:51 PM
vonalm vonalm is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 13 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 77
Default

thanks for the new update <3

for the first time since i've started playing, i didn't advance to the highest level... i'm at level 1097 with 238,325,060 XPs.
how many XPs does it take for level 1100?

thanks
__________________
<a href=http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/vonalm/Farm%20Town/CooksCove-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ooksCove-1.jpg</a>
playing FT since 24th of June, 2009
  #39  
Old Oct 23 2019, 10:00 PM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 25,943
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thanks for the new update <3

for the first time since i've started playing, i didn't advance to the highest level... i'm at level 1097 with 238,325,060 XPs.
how many XPs does it take for level 1100?

thanks
Hi Vonalm,
The amounts are listed in the Game Guide chapter 25 about Levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #40  
Old Oct 23 2019, 10:07 PM
vonalm vonalm is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 13 2009
Location: Georgia
Posts: 77
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Vonalm,
The amounts are listed in the Game Guide chapter 25 about Levels:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641806
thanks Taz <3
__________________
<a href=http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h15/vonalm/Farm%20Town/CooksCove-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ooksCove-1.jpg</a>
playing FT since 24th of June, 2009
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:12 AM.