Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 25 2019, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Will it trade goods for the Super-facility and it count towards our regular Quests?
Hi Alexandra,
We have asked for clarification on the use in quests, but we think you would have to have the Trade Lifeline for them to count toward quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:05 AM

which day of the week with the new SF start on? Thursday or Friday
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
which day of the week with the new SF start on? Thursday or Friday
Hi JNelson,
Since it was released on Thursday I would say that would be right, however we don't have specific information on that, so don't quote me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Shortly after the release last night, I tried the Super Facility. Mine was the Fish Farming Plant. My facility was near empty so I fully loaded it, checked the Super Facility and it showed all that I had just loaded. Now this morning, I check the Super Facility and it showed zero product. I reloaded my facility with what little I could and when I check, it only shows the small amounts, so I lost all that I loaded last night. Thank you, as always, for the new release.
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:55 AM

Is there antway to tell if your neighbors are on line?
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Greenthumb View Post
Shortly after the release last night, I tried the Super Facility. Mine was the Fish Farming Plant. My facility was near empty so I fully loaded it, checked the Super Facility and it showed all that I had just loaded. Now this morning, I check the Super Facility and it showed zero product. I reloaded my facility with what little I could and when I check, it only shows the small amounts, so I lost all that I loaded last night. Thank you, as always, for the new release.
Hi Lin Greenthumb,
The following will explain why you lost all of that:
j) At the end of each day all unsold products on each bucket are lost and the buckets start filling again the next time you start productions on the Super Facility
Old Jan 25 2019, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Is there antway to tell if your neighbors are on line?
Hi Jkmyer,
Yes there is. If you look at the Neighbor bar at the bottom of your game. Each neighbor that is on will have a green dot in their block. Also you can sort the Neighbor bar by Online Status which will move all the ones on line to the front of the list.
Old Jan 25 2019, 12:33 PM

Default Super Facilities

This Super Facility is great, but it blows your buying for the day. If you try to be helpful to someone, you lose the ability to buy anything you might need. The buying limits were incorporated without any of this in mind!

Thanks for the update!
Old Jan 25 2019, 12:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, Taz. I will keep that in mind as it never occurred to me I would need to sell those before midnight last night.
Old Jan 25 2019, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??
Hi Grumpdad

The developers have fixed the problem with the missing quests, please check if yours is back.
Closed Thread