Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 31 2011, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I see Raul is going to ask for moderator feed back re the size of the clydesdale. Please can I cast my vote for leave him exactly the way he is. Clydesdales are very large horses, and I love that he stands out on my farms. For those who want proper proportion, perhaps we could have a new stable for the clydesdales to live in.
My issue with the suggestion of a stable for the clydesdales is that both stables we have now are farm cash stables I don't want to buy another stable just for my clydesdales I bought the red stable because of the clydesdales. I refused to have a stable and the other horses on my farm even after they became harvestable. I got my horse hair through ingredient request. What I think a good option is to have switch views on the stables and clydesdales, that way people can make the stables bigger if they want, make the clydesdales smaller if they want or leave everything like it is now. It really doesn't bother me that the stable is too small for the clydesdale I just don't want the clydesdale to be made smaller I think it will look like a dog if they do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
i think increase the size of the red roofed stables and make it that only clydestales can be added to it and keep the green roofed stables as is for the normal horses

The only issue with this suggestion is that both stables are fc items, if they where coin items it would be different.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:10 PM

new facilities on farm 11 dont show up in facility manager
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:13 PM

Default Stable not in facility manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
Yes you have to have a stable in order to harvest horse hair. The stable will also show up in your Facility Manger. You can harvest horse hair every 2 days (40 hours).
I have a stable which I can harvest if I go to the farm to do it. It does not show up in my facility manager, however. I have had it forever, but hadn't put any horses in it until we began to be able to harvest them. Why doesn't it show? Do I need to do something? Thank you
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnig65 View Post
I have a stable which I can harvest if I go to the farm to do it. It does not show up in my facility manager, however. I have had it forever, but hadn't put any horses in it until we began to be able to harvest them. Why doesn't it show? Do I need to do something? Thank you
This will be a pain in the butt to fix but it will fix it. Take all of your horses out of your stable put the stable in storage then put the stable back on the farm. You might have to reload the game after you store the stable then take it back out. Once you do this your stable will show up in your facility manger.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:35 PM

Anyone else having problems posting facility help requests ?
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-The size of the Clydesdale horse will be decreassed a bit soon. UPDATE: I saw a user mentioning that the issue was not the Clydesdale horse but the stables, but making stables bigger may take some more space which some people may not like, I will ask for some feedback to the mods on this one.

Post Release Changes - Aug 30, 11:15PM EST:

-Brown Sprinkler can now be used to water any farm, not just neighbours farms
-Animal buildings now have days/hours/mins instead of % as the Ready to Harvest time
-Some non-harvestable trees (like Palm trees) started showing 'Ready to Harvest' incorrectly, this is now fixed
-Mouseover info messages on trees has been enhanced, now it says Ready to Harvest, Ready to Chop or Ready to Bark depending on the type of tree
-When you are in your farm and crops/flowers says ready to harvest, when you hire others they should see them ready to harvest as well
-When neighbor irrigate your farm, you can now use the red sprinkler right after that to double plants growth speed
-If you owned the Red Mobile Sprinkler sometimes the Brown Mobile Sprinkler was showing up instead of the Red Mobile Sprinkler
-When using the Red Mobile Sprinkler, sometimes you had to refresh to see the growth speed increased, or after a refresh the increase in growth speed was lost. Some of these issues are now corrected.
Thank you - all seems to be working much better now

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 31 2011, 03:50 PM

I think the Clydesdale is lovely - the Collie is more like a Pyrannean mountain dog tho! Actually the whole scale consistency is out - the B & B is too small especially compared to some houses for example. Maybe we could have small and large footprint options for everything - like the switch view on some facilities??

Old Aug 31 2011, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Raul here is a picture of the stable and the clydesdale next to another animal building. The thing that is out of proportion is not the clydesdale it is the stable. Please make the stable bigger and leave the clydesdale alone he is the right size.

I love the Clydesdale - I totally agree - the stable is too small - and as I said before the Collie is too big!

Old Aug 31 2011, 04:15 PM

The Clydesdale is lovely - IMHO both stables are too small - look at this one next to the cow shed and the donkeys. BUT the Collie is too big larger than the bull - although I love him he looks more like a Pyrannean Mountain dog

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...9619874&type=1

Cant insert a photo but go to my Farm 2

Last edited by maggiel29; Aug 31 2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: trying to insert photo
Old Aug 31 2011, 04:40 PM

Thanks for all the hard work to make this game as great as it is. I really appreciate it when we have a problem you try tofix it right away. You people are really great. Thanks again and again. Emw
Closed Thread