Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Feb 14 2019, 01:38 AM

I am wondering if it would be possible to have a seperate market just for super facilities, because I find that if you try to sell your super facility products in the existing as there are to many options and often find it difficult to sell, or give away as I do as not a lot want to buy or they are to busy or don’t want them
Old Mar 13 2019, 11:26 AM

I like the Super Facility feature. Often farmers are looking for product from facilities that are not workable. When one pops on as our super facility it would be nice to advertise that we will have product available from one of those facilities, or we are looking for a farmer with one of those super facility. Using in game messaging, etc. we could connect with them and determine how to meet. Enhance Super facility selling by allowing us to also sell to those visiting our farms. Or, a bid system in which we could place bids for the super facility product. Once the owner of the super facility reviews bids they could sell with one click.
Old Mar 14 2019, 05:02 AM

I was having a look at the list of non-ingredients and there are quite a lot of things we could use in a service facility. I thought of making a new service facility , something like a camping, similar to the zoo or the playground. We could use things like caribbean lemonade, carp sushi, chess, chicken kebab, instant coffee, shampoo, sangria ... and some new products like a family tent, flask for warm coffee, bikes, maps, raincoats and other camping related accessories.
Old Yesterday, 12:34 AM

Default Bio fuels

I would like to see new facilities to develop and produce biofuels from Corn, Soybeans and what ever else is produced these days. Ethanol and Biodiesel, etc. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Diana