Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2015, 03:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Rework Facilities / Rework Service Facilities

Wonder if we could get rid of the Rework indicator in the Show Times tool box?

It triggers after working just ONE Friends' facility/service facility but of course we are able to work as many as we want, as long as it's not the same Friend. So I mean really what is the point of even showing us this information - it doesn't say WHAT Friend I am unable to work for 8 more hours or any useful information at all, and it doesn't apply to Facilities - just Services.

As for working facilities, currently we are able to work the same Friends facilities as long as they reload with more production stock that is new to us, they don't even need to make a new post for it, and regardless of whether or not the Rework Facility check mark states that we are unable that facility for another 8 hours, we can go back and work it again after 15 minutes if we wanted to, as long as the stock is new.

This does not work with Services however, something I would like to see changed. As long as the stock has been replenished, we should be able to help out as many times as we want.

Lose the Rework indicators for something useful please.
Old May 05 2015, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus View Post
Wonder if we could get rid of the Rework indicator in the Show Times tool box?

It triggers after working just ONE Friends' facility/service facility but of course we are able to work as many as we want, as long as it's not the same Friend. So I mean really what is the point of even showing us this information - it doesn't say WHAT Friend I am unable to work for 8 more hours or any useful information at all, and it doesn't apply to Facilities - just Services.

As for working facilities, currently we are able to work the same Friends facilities as long as they reload with more production stock that is new to us, they don't even need to make a new post for it, and regardless of whether or not the Rework Facility check mark states that we are unable that facility for another 8 hours, we can go back and work it again after 15 minutes if we wanted to, as long as the stock is new.

This does not work with Services however, something I would like to see changed. As long as the stock has been replenished, we should be able to help out as many times as we want.

Lose the Rework indicators for something useful please.
Hi Fokus,
Going back only works if it is a new facility or facilities loaded that were not previous loaded. If the farmer reloads the same facilities you cannot rework them for 8 hours. If you will notice that time resets to 8 hours after every post you work. Rework means you cannot go back and work the same facilities for 8 hours, not that you can't work others that you have not worked for 8 hours.
If you wish to make a suggestion, please put it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2015, 03:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Brazil Nut Trees May Be Too Tall

I am having a problem with farm tools (Harvester, Combine, Shaker) not working or sporadically working near the Brazil Nut Trees. You have to at least three rows away for it to clear up or turn off trees showing in preferences, The normal hiding the tools create when being used does not work. Any one else?
Old May 06 2015, 05:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

harvest the brazil nut trees 1st and you wont have that problem
Old May 06 2015, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Placing along either upper edge helps too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2015, 03:26 PM

Question farm Cash vs Coins

Got new release and bought new facilities. But maybe a suggestion? I have about 6.1 billion (yeah) in Coins, but only about $26 left in Farm Cash. It would be nice if we had the "option" of Coins vs. Farm Cash in buying facilities or tools. Will take me "forever" at this point to accumulate more Farm Cash, and have everything the Coins will let me buy. I could duplicate facilities with Coins, but would like to have many of the Farm Cash options.
Old May 09 2015, 03:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deannemike View Post
Got new release and bought new facilities. But maybe a suggestion? I have about 6.1 billion (yeah) in Coins, but only about $26 left in Farm Cash. It would be nice if we had the "option" of Coins vs. Farm Cash in buying facilities or tools. Will take me "forever" at this point to accumulate more Farm Cash, and have everything the Coins will let me buy. I could duplicate facilities with Coins, but would like to have many of the Farm Cash options.
Hi,

Please place your idea in the Suggestions area of the forum where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there. All you do is find a thread with a Title that most suits your idea, then post a reply. If you can't find one, there is one called "My Idea Doesn't Have a Thread" that you can post in.
Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum. . .
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 10 2015, 08:27 PM

There are posts that disappear! I post requests to work facilities and they show up for a while on my wife FT group but then just are gone. Service facility requests usually don't but production facility request often just stop showing up. When she clears memcache and reloads that FB group they suddenly "return" sometimes?
Old May 10 2015, 08:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
There are posts that disappear! I post requests to work facilities and they show up for a while on my wife FT group but then just are gone. Service facility requests usually don't but production facility request often just stop showing up. When she clears memcache and reloads that FB group they suddenly "return" sometimes?
Hi John,
When you repost in a Facebook group then if they disappear that is a Facebook issue and not a Farm Town issue. There is nothing we can do about reposts disappearing. That is between you and Facebook.
Old May 10 2015, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Trees

Is there an up to date list for trees and their harvest times. I found one but it is a year old.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity