Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2015, 12:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have 13 Big Sea Coasts and in them, growing, there are 540 squid.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 04 2015, 03:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Layered Warning Popup

This (ITEM) cannot be placed in this row because there are too many layered items in it.
Please try a different spot.
(Note: This check was added to keep you from losing items.)

I am not sure if this warning is new or not, but if it is, well done.
Old May 04 2015, 10:38 AM

Default Need blue dot for farmers with quests in the market

Not sure how to contact the devs about this but it's driving me nuts. I spend most of my time clicking on farmers in the market who actually have no quests open. If they can make a blue dot for neighbors they should be able to make one for farmers in the market.

Also, some newbie questers don't seem to realize that you can click on farmers in the market and get ingredients from them, not just coops. It costs more but you get paid for each completed quest so I find it evens out. The farm cash is well worth it (though 13 for 2 FC on the coop quest is ridiculously high). The more questers, the better!
Old May 04 2015, 10:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurinejt View Post
Not sure how to contact the devs about this but it's driving me nuts. I spend most of my time clicking on farmers in the market who actually have no quests open. If they can make a blue dot for neighbors they should be able to make one for farmers in the market.

Also, some newbie questers don't seem to realize that you can click on farmers in the market and get ingredients from them, not just coops. It costs more but you get paid for each completed quest so I find it evens out. The farm cash is well worth it (though 13 for 2 FC on the coop quest is ridiculously high). The more questers, the better!
Hi,

You've posted in General feedback. For suggestions for the game that you would like the developers to see you need to post in the Suggestions area of the forum. You can not start a new thread there, all you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea and post a reply there.

Here's the link to the Suggestions area of the forum . . .
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 04 2015, 06:01 PM

Hi All, My FT window is small. I had this problem before and I guess it was FB opening up accounts and playing with them. I have 2 big margins on both side of game window. So i have to use my mouse more then i should. Please help. https://apps.facebook.com/4907&farm ix=y
Old May 04 2015, 06:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie McFadden View Post
Hi All, My FT window is small. I had this problem before and I guess it was FB opening up accounts and playing with them. I have 2 big margins on both side of game window. So i have to use my mouse more then i should. Please help. https://apps.facebook.com/4907&farm ix=y
Hi Jackie,
The biggest problem is the size of the window for Farm Town hasn't changed but we all keep getting bigger wide screen monitors. One thing you can do is try zooming your browser a small amount such as 110 or 125%. You don't want to zoom too much or it will effect the quest manager. The other opetion is to play in full screen which wiould be only the farm across your entire screen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 05 2015, 05:18 AM

what is the link for the update?
I cannot receive my gifts!
Old May 05 2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanshopalot View Post
what is the link for the update?
I cannot receive my gifts!
Hi susanshopalot

Try clearing your memcache (link below), you will see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try to accept your gifts.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old May 05 2015, 11:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Plot Glitch

There is a problem when harvesting either Oats or Barley on a layered farm.

It occurs only on the first 5 rows about 5 columns in from the upper right corner of a farm and only with Oats and Barley. When harvesting said crops with big tools, they will not stayed harvested and will return to grown state. A problem for workers for sure as they can not collect their bonus chest if they do not know to use a scythe and hoe or single tools. Even after using single tools, the crops will return for the farmer even after saving a plowed field, and must be planted immediately after plowing to change the harvested state.

**This is most likely a KNOWN ISSUE or GLITCH but was not found in the proper Forum- Known Issue, Bugs or Glitches along with an ETA for a fix date.

Thanks.
Old May 05 2015, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus View Post
There is a problem when harvesting either Oats or Barley on a layered farm.

It occurs only on the first 5 rows about 5 columns in from the upper right corner of a farm and only with Oats and Barley. When harvesting said crops with big tools, they will not stayed harvested and will return to grown state. A problem for workers for sure as they can not collect their bonus chest if they do not know to use a scythe and hoe or single tools. Even after using single tools, the crops will return for the farmer even after saving a plowed field, and must be planted immediately after plowing to change the harvested state.

**This is most likely a KNOWN ISSUE or GLITCH but was not found in the proper Forum- Known Issue, Bugs or Glitches along with an ETA for a fix date.

Thanks.
Hi Fokus,
Since this is a glitch caused by layering which is not supported by Farm Town then that is not going to be addressed in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 05 2015 at 11:34 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity