Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 11 2015, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by triheart View Post
bank is listed with non employee facilities ?????

Hi triheart

Yes, bank is one of the non workable by friends.
Old Apr 11 2015, 08:10 PM

Default Sending Gifts

My report on Sending Gifts...If I go thru normal 'Send Gifts' Button, the 3 blue bars just keep working to get my Farmer Lists, so I don't get to see the Drop Down Menu with the different list options... I have over 1000 FarmTown friends, not holding my breath... Tried the link Raul provided with the crocodile... thru the link I can get the Farmer Lists, the drop down menu etc... My Neighbours List works, Recently Sent to (I did return gifts, over 200 but the list shows blank) and the Farmers Helping Me shows only 6 on the list and definitely I had more helpers...

Hope this info can help in some way...

Very rarely have I had problems sending gifts...

Another great update, aside from the issues mentioned... Anxious for Monday!!!...

Thank you for all...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Apr 11 2015, 08:27 PM

Purchased farm 26, coins deducted from my account, no farm 26. Please help.
Old Apr 11 2015, 08:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Also, when you fill the product to capacity there is no message box anymore.
<3 Thank you!!! <3
Old Apr 11 2015, 09:06 PM

Tried the link Raul gave us for sending gifts I was unable to send the gift ( I did not have a problem sending the first batch of neighbors gifts it only happened when I tried to send the second batch)
Old Apr 11 2015, 09:50 PM
Account Not Linked

I was able to boost my trains and send gifts by trying a couple things. They may or may not work for you but worth a try.

1. Remove all Level 0 XP Neighbours from your Neighbour list and delete them from your friends list. Close FT, do Memcache, clear browser cache, close and restart your browser. Load the game and try again to send gifts.
2. Get your Neighbours under 100 - again do the memcache browser thing.
3. I also removed a few people from my friends list (about 200 - I only use FB for FT friends and they were no longer active) This may or may not have helped the issue, but it did help me maintain the list of people playing the game with me

I also have had issues connecting to apps.facebook.com with servers timing out and causing me lag, which would most definitely show the loading bars people see when waiting for their lists to load. Recently I have been connecting to another apps.facebook server and this may be the sole reason I am having better luck sending gifts and boosting trains now.

If you know how to do a trace route to apps.facebook.com perhaps it would not be a bad idea to see if you are also timing out trying to connect.
Old Apr 11 2015, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndaH View Post
How can I now restock and unload my facilities without doing each one separately since the Facility Manager changes? Please help! Thank you!
Hi Lynda,
What changes to Facility Manager are you talking about? All the Start All and Load all tools still work. The only change was to the filters where you can turn off certain types of facilities. If you want to load all the facilities then make sure you have all of them in the filters turned on so they are visible in the facility manager.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2015, 10:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I find the new system entirely too sensitive. I just have to sweep past a gift choice with my cursor and it takes it as a click. Yesterday it picked a single gift I wanted to exchange and today it accepted all of my gifts. I never click on anything when these happen.
Is it a new feature that facilities are going into a closed heading now when I work on them? Is there any way to change this as I sometimes go back and rework before posting or do I just have to go to the worked area?
Hi David,
The only thing that has changed in the gifts is the way you get the list of names for sending gifts. If you are using a touchpad then lower your sesitivity or if you are using a wireless mouse then check your battery. Either of these can cause the pointer to jump and select when you don''t want it to. I have even had to replace a wired mouse because the left button began double clicking on me. I had worn the button out in Farm Town.
I am not sure what you mean by your last question. I don't know what "closed area" you are talking about. Are you talking about working your friends posts for facilities?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 11 2015, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanCEurich View Post
Purchased farm 26, coins deducted from my account, no farm 26. Please help.
Hi NanCEurich,
What I see in your data for today's purchase was an upgrade to Farm 25, but no purchase for farm 26. You may have clicked on the wrong item in the realtor's office.
Old Apr 11 2015, 11:26 PM

I am unable to boost my trains also. I have followed the steps to clear memcache and still it does not work. I am unsure how to clear the browser cache but still need assistance. How do I link my farm to the forum?
Closed Thread