Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 10 2015, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Begonia,
What tab are you sending gifts from in the Send Gifts page? Is it one of the others besides the first tab? Does the first tab for sending them show up at all?
I used the first tab, and chose the option to send to farmers who had helped me. I had first gone to the second tab, as usual, but saw the message in red, so i went to the first tab as directed.
Old Apr 10 2015, 10:37 PM

Thanks for the update. Funny how I have been playing most the night and just now noticed the banner advising of the update. - Anyway time to go check things out.

Happy Farming everybody.
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

"3. New Facility Manager filter: You can now filter and show only the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities like the Truck, Mines, etc, when you do this the Start All will only start production on those facilities."

Seems backwards. What I would have preferred is to HIDE the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities and only show the regular facilities that ARE workable by friends.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia Wildwind View Post
I used the first tab, and chose the option to send to farmers who had helped me. I had first gone to the second tab, as usual, but saw the message in red, so i went to the first tab as directed.
I can send gifts just fine. Not thrilled since I had a custom list which i can't use anymore, but I will adjust, just need to be able to boost trains. I have 3 trains I sent out that I can
t boost, farms 12, 20 and 22.
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
"3. New Facility Manager filter: You can now filter and show only the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities like the Truck, Mines, etc, when you do this the Start All will only start production on those facilities."

Seems backwards. What I would have preferred is to HIDE the 'Non-Workable by Friends' Facilities and only show the regular facilities that ARE workable by friends.
I agree - I made this same comment in the Suggestions forum earlier
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hey, I just noticed you implemented a couple of the things I had asked for:

"The Search tool is now available when visiting/working other people farms" and
"Farm Selector now shows the size of the farm when visiting others"

Thanks!!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:41 PM

About an hour ago I started loading facilities and noticed that even though notifications of level advancement of a product appeared and faded on screen, I got no pop ups to post to my FB page for my friends to get bonuses, and me too for that matter. It was working fine at 3 pm this afternoon. That is a problem.
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:42 PM
Account Not Linked

I posted earlier I am having problems with loading the Friends list to send gifts and to boost trains. I believe it is an issue with the amount of Friends I have that play Farmtown. I have read that some people have the same problem and some are having no problems at all having the Farmer's List tab load their friends.

Perhaps a useful exercise would be to post how many Farmtown Friends you have in your list so that people may have a better idea of what amount of Farmtown Friends people can have and still be able to have functionality in the game. I know I am going to disappoint and upset a lot of friends because now I need to pare down and remove them from my list in order to be able to play the game the way it is now coded.

SO to that end..

**I have 1200 FT Friends. I can't load Farmer Lists or Boost Trains
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:47 PM

Default Sending Farm Town Gifts

Your new procedure for sending farmers gifts is not working for me. When I select the Farmer lists there is supposed to be a drop down menu to select available filter options to send gifts; however, the drop down menu never appears. The selection just keeps on cycling like its trying to load but nothing happens.

Last edited by checkmate57; Apr 10 2015 at 11:52 PM.
Old Apr 10 2015, 11:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1actress View Post
About an hour ago I started loading facilities and noticed that even though notifications of level advancement of a product appeared and faded on screen, I got no pop ups to post to my FB page for my friends to get bonuses, and me too for that matter. It was working fine at 3 pm this afternoon. That is a problem.
Hi A1actress,
You are only allowed to post 5 belt bonuses per 12 hours. This is why you are not getting the pop ups to post now. The reason that was implemented was to prevent flooding your friends newsfeed with a lot of posts when they can only help you with one every 12 hours. That was at the request of the players.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread