Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2015, 12:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

the new facilitys arent showing up in the facility manager? whats the deal?
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:00 AM

Taz: I have clear cache, cookies, you name it. I logged off, rebooted my computer and it still says nothing in progress even though the other shows it as full. I've bought 2 court house factories now and one trading post factory. Any other suggestions?? I see I'm not the only one with issues.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
the new facilitys arent showing up in the facility manager? whats the deal?
Hi beverduster,
If you are talking about the courthouse, that is because it was a decoration and is now a service facility. Put it in storage and then back on the farm and it will show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mom View Post
Taz: I have clear cache, cookies, you name it. I logged off, rebooted my computer and it still says nothing in progress even though the other shows it as full. I've bought 2 court house factories now and one trading post factory. Any other suggestions?? I see I'm not the only one with issues.
Hi max's mom,
Only other thing to do is wait until they can fix this then. Raul has already seen your attachments, so I am sure they will get it fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
Have you tried to post from a different facility to see if it works from that? It could just be that it hasn't gotten to all the servers yet.
sorry Taz, missed this message from you.. the goods show as pending when checking via the facility manager but its zero when opening the actual facility on the farm.. I will have a couple of cappucinos and wait for it to resolve itself, ty for replying..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
FYI. Glitch when posting these new facilities... everyone is getting the message that it has EXPIRED and doing memcache does not fix it, I just checked and even though I filled and posted a facility work post and the goods were showing.
Update... when I check these by opening my facility manager, the goods show as pending, 87120 in the Courthouse Supplies Factory and 11160 in the Trading Post Supplies Factory..but nothing shows when the actual facility is opened on the farm..
Hi Aussie Rae,
I just tried and got the same Expired when we tested.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:34 AM

Default You just plant extra clove /oak trees in the empty three spaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
With 20+ pages of comments, it is impossible to learn how the conversion happens between the (old) 4 spot oak trees and the (new) 1 spot tree. How does this work? Put them (old) in storage and then replant (new)?
You just plant extra oak/.clove trees in the empty three sp[aces or you can move them all close together whichever you wish.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default New Facilities not working

Just purchased the latest facility Courthouse Supply Factory. It doesn't seem to keep what I started in production as I can keep hitting Start All and it will say 7920 products sent to production and +3240 XP. I can close the facility and when I reopen it I can reload again. XP is not added and as far as I can tell no resource is being used. It does not appear in the Facility list either.

It appears to be working for some but not everyone.

Not sure about the new Farmcash facilities.

** Thanks for the move to this thread Taz

Last edited by Fokus; Mar 21 2015 at 01:46 AM.
Old Mar 21 2015, 01:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus View Post
Just purchased the latest facility Courthouse Supply Factory. It doesn't seem to keep what I started in production as I can keep hitting Start All and it will say 7920 products sent to production and +3240 XP. I can close the facility and when I reopen it I can reload again. XP is not added and as far as I can tell no resource is being used. It does not appear in the Facility list either.

It appears to be working for some but not everyone.

Not sure about the new Farmcash facilities.
Hi Fokus,
I moved your post to the release thread since this is about the new release and has already been reported here.
Old Mar 21 2015, 02:48 AM
Account Not Linked

I had the same result when trying to work a friend's facility. When using the new facs to post from you will get the error message 'Sorry this job invitation has expired'.
Do not use the Courthouse Supply Factory to request to work production.

Aussie are you able to keep products loaded in your new facilities?
Closed Thread