Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2010, 03:19 PM

Thanks Raul. Can you tell us how the growing gift baskets work?
Old Jan 30 2010, 05:13 PM

Default Is that all ?

Some items were added ... and so what? Next stuff will be for eastern. And in between? Sorry this game became to boring... bye
Old Jan 30 2010, 05:35 PM

Question growing basket

TY for the new stuff

What's the trick with the growing basket??
Old Jan 30 2010, 06:10 PM

Now that alot of us have 2 farms and are at level 60, what is new for us so that we don't leave the game????
Old Jan 30 2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll1234 View Post
I realize it's been a very long time since we've had something new to add to our farms but as far as the gifts are concerned I don't think they're very great. We need some items that are permanent and not items we put on and take off after the holiday is over. After the holiday, then what??? Then we're back to where we started, with nothing new. And some of the gifts are similiar to those Halloween gifts you had, like the little things of candy. You need a magnifying glass to see them. The new items for Valentines just doesn't cut it. We need new activities and new goals to meet too. What about town buildings like a church or a school or a town hall, etc. What about little people to set around the farm doing different activites. Maybe an animated farmer doing some shoveling or raking, etc.

All you did was put a pacifier in our mouths until dinner is ready. Dinner still hasn't been delivered. So what's the next great idea more candy for Easter?? Are these the kinds of things we have to look forward to? It's NOT enough!!!!! If most people aren't complaining now, they will after Valentines Day. Come on guys, you can do better than this!!!!
With Faith
Joan K.
Sadly and unfortunately I totally agree with this post. A pacifier until dinner is ready is a pretty good description ..... just hope dinner is coming up quickly. I had hoped and held my breath for something that would bring my Farm Town neighbours back to the game with delight .... and yes they came, the looked .... and then they all, justifiably so, said 'ho hum' and went back to their work in less boring games
Old Jan 30 2010, 10:04 PM

Thank you Raul for this update I sure do appreciate all the work your doing on this game and I guess you can't please everyone keep up the great work.
Old Jan 30 2010, 10:25 PM
Mighty Farmer ( Level 22 )

Farmer Since: Oct 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 8
XP:
Angry What happened to items in my giftbox

Why did my gift box get emptied? had several items, some I had just accepted day before they all disappeared?

Visit Frenchies Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 31 2010, 12:22 AM

Mine too Shemoofrench. All the Valentine gifts I accepted, a couple of hours ago, are missing from my gift box.
Old Jan 31 2010, 12:29 AM

And I really doubt this was the right thread, but I gave up trying to guess where they might want a question, or problem, about Valentine gifts. I did a search and this was it. Sorry if it was wrong!
Old Jan 31 2010, 12:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Growing Gift Basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhaus2 View Post
What does the growing gft basket do?

I have the very same question - I've had one for a few days now, it says zero growth - what do you have to do/buy to make it grow?
Closed Thread