Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 17 2014, 08:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Is there any news on this problem yet? I don't see anything about it on Raul's post
It has been reported to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2014, 11:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I did the malwarebytes thing, ended up having to pay over $200.00 to get anti-virus tech to clean my computer. My anti-virus program sent me to their support tech (fee based) technician. I paid it (had no choice) but complained to to my security suite provider and they reimbursed some of the money.
Did you have to pay to get the "malware" removed from your computer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Malwarebytes is a free program that removes the malware. Some anti-virus programs do not like it, but have never heard of one charging for something like that.
You can purchase the full version of Malwarebytes, which gives real time protection, priority customer support, automatic malicious site protection, scanner and update scheduler. I only have the free version and it has helped some on keeping the unwanted programs off my computer, I don't really know if it has helped on playing Farm Town or not, I have found that some problems are browser related with Chrome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 17 2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
You can purchase the full version of Malwarebytes, which gives real time protection, priority customer support, automatic malicious site protection, scanner and update scheduler. I only have the free version and it has helped some on keeping the unwanted programs off my computer, I don't really know if it has helped on playing Farm Town or not, I have found that some problems are browser related with Chrome.
It has helped me
I think this slowness may (now I said may) have something to do with Dev.s working diligently as usual to get all the glitches and kinks ironed out. Flash I think is a conflict between FB and FT regardless of browser. I have spoken. Do I hear any AMENS lol
Old Feb 17 2014, 03:34 PM

Default moving tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at Feb 14th, 1:00AM EST.

7. Selling Robot/Tool (FC) [Coming in a few days]: This tool (or tools) will allow you to sell in bulk all items present in a farm that match a particular item name or category. For protection, this tool will never work with farm cash items.
Instead of the selling robot a moving bulk tool would be useful.
Like move all the same trees or flowers to storage or move them to a new location on same farm.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Feb 17 2014, 04:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
Instead of the selling robot a moving bulk tool would be useful.
Like move all the same trees or flowers to storage or move them to a new location on same farm.
It would be best if you put your suggestion in the suggestion section so the developers can see your suggestion, you can't start a new thread, this way they can keep the suggestion section easier to read, but you can put it in the thread that is closest to what you are suggesting and if you don't see one that is close, you can put it in the thread My idea doesn't have a thread.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 17 2014, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
It would be best if you put your suggestion
It was more of an observation then a suggestion.
I don't make suggestions because non of my suggestions were ever implemented.
Now I just talk to my fellow players and sometime my comments get deleted by the moderators for reason only clear to them.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Feb 18 2014, 08:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what dies the new tool do?
Old Feb 18 2014, 08:10 AM

Am loving the new tool :-) managed to clear a whole farm in 3 clicks..... one to get rid of all the flowers, one to get rid of all the trees and one click cleared all the plowed and harvested fields :-) it clears anything that doesn't cost FC :-) well worth the wait. Thank you Raul and Devs!!
Old Feb 18 2014, 08:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

I was wondering what it did, maybe we will get a tool that will do the harvest in 1 click as well as for flowers & trees
Old Feb 18 2014, 08:18 AM

The latest release notes say that the Gift box problem has been fixed ... mine is still showing the boat

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Closed Thread