Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Hear, Hear, KnightRider. I would want all my money back or at lease my farms the way they are now and everything I have purchased if they ever did that.
A lot of good people lost all there farms, when myspace changed there platform.
It was lot of screaming and crying and at the end nothing has happened.
Slashkey should have learned from that incident and changed things so people could transfer there accounts if a need arise. People who bought everything have spent over a grand.
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question
Old Dec 30 2013, 03:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
A lot of good people lost all there farms, when myspace changed there platform.
It was lot of screaming and crying and at the end nothing has happened.
Slashkey should have learned from that incident and changed things so people could transfer there accounts if a need arise. People who bought everything have spent over a grand.
There isn't any way for them to transfer the accounts. They did try to see if it was possible when Myspace cut off all games, but there wasn't any way for them to do it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2013, 03:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
When working other peoples farms loading user does not work correctly so you are unable to leave that farm; to get out of farm you have to close fb and ft! This has happened to me on two different computers so I know its not my computer.
Try unchecking (hiding) trees, flowers and decorations in your prewferences before going to try to work other's posts. That should help with the loading and make it easier to move between farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2013, 06:46 PM

Red face

I always hide everything when I move from farm to farm so that's not the problem. This has happened to me at least 10 times
Old Dec 30 2013, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntsusie59 View Post
I always hide everything when I move from farm to farm so that's not the problem. This has happened to me at least 10 times
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Also you could try restarting your router as that can cause problems with loading too.
Old Dec 31 2013, 02:33 PM

Question Farm Stats question

Hi I had an extra AZ arrow Icon next to the one we always have had in the Facility Manager for a couple days or so an now it is gone again!

It showed each facility an what was needed to fill them, It is a different an NEW option from the ones in the past. I read about it in the last upgrade.

Do I have to have ALL my farms up to at least 34 x 34 to get this option back again??? WHY? if I had it an then it disappeared.....I have been wanting to see this feature for a long time to be able to keep track of what I need to plant for facilities. It is a lot better than the options we have had. I don't have facilities on all my farms either. I only have them on Farms 4 through 10 that neighbors can visit an use an then service ones are all on 12. SO do I need to expand just those farms or do I have to expand ALL 20 to get that feature back again???
Old Dec 31 2013, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Hi I had an extra AZ arrow Icon next to the one we always have had in the Facility Manager for a couple days or so an now it is gone again!

It showed each facility an what was needed to fill them, It is a different an NEW option from the ones in the past. I read about it in the last upgrade.

Do I have to have ALL my farms up to at least 34 x 34 to get this option back again??? WHY? if I had it an then it disappeared.....I have been wanting to see this feature for a long time to be able to keep track of what I need to plant for facilities. It is a lot better than the options we have had. I don't have facilities on all my farms either. I only have them on Farms 4 through 10 that neighbors can visit an use an then service ones are all on 12. SO do I need to expand just those farms or do I have to expand ALL 20 to get that feature back again???
You are mixing your tools information. In the Facility manager you have a clipboard icon next to the magnifier. That is the Ingredient Planner that will tell you what you need to fill your facilites. It does not need the farms expanded to use it.
The other item is the Show Farm Stats tool in your extended toolbox. To use all the functions in it you need to expand your farms.
Old Dec 31 2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are mixing your tools information. In the Facility manager you have a clipboard icon next to the magnifier. That is the Ingredient Planner that will tell you what you need to fill your facilites. It does not need the farms expanded to use it.
The other item is the Show Farm Stats tool in your extended toolbox. To use all the functions in it you need to expand your farms.
Well then there was a 'glitch' on my farm in the FACILITY MANAGER for a couple days! I saw a 'blue' AZ arrow next to the one that is in there now that is brown an that is what let me see the stuff I wasn't using the Farm Stats thing. I hardly even go into that one actually. But for a few days in the FAcility Manager I had the other thing as stated before an I did look at it an it was working then it disappeared.
Old Dec 31 2013, 03:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Well then there was a 'glitch' on my farm in the FACILITY MANAGER for a couple days! I saw a 'blue' AZ arrow next to the one that is in there now that is brown an that is what let me see the stuff I wasn't using the Farm Stats thing. I hardly even go into that one actually. But for a few days in the FAcility Manager I had the other thing as stated before an I did look at it an it was working then it disappeared.
I don't know why you got that because the Ingredient planner does all of that and we have had it for a while. There were some changes to it recently to add more features. Maybe it was something the developers were working on or toying with for future releases, but something like that has not been released yet.
Old Dec 31 2013, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I don't know why you got that because the Ingredient planner does all of that and we have had it for a while. There were some changes to it recently to add more features. Maybe it was something the developers were working on or toying with for future releases, but something like that has not been released yet.
Ok I just went into my FARM Stats an it shows OK on all the things listed except the bottom one that says to show ALL Products, have to have at least 10 farms at 34 x 34 to get this. And I just went thorough an counted mine twicee an I only can see I need 9 farms to reach the 34 x 34. It appears I have one farm that is still only 30 x30 an the rest are at 32 x 32.

Can I CHOOSE what 10 farms to expand to get the ALL PRODUCTS even if they don't have facilities on them??? I want to get that option but don't want to waste FC on a farm I don't have to do at the moment if possible.
Closed Thread