Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 19 2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Yes, one of the changes in this release was that the original sheds will now hold up to 180 animals.
Thank you KnightRider. Must've missed it when looking over the new updates.
Old Jun 19 2013, 09:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirb View Post
Thank you KnightRider. Must've missed it when looking over the new updates.
Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 19 2013, 10:25 PM

The new wool shed and chicken coop and barn are way to expensive for what we get out of it in return. It should not be more then 10-15 FC But buying all 3 of them for 150?
And if I would like to get more then just one of each it just too much.
360 animals stored for 50 FC it is just not right.

It would be nice if the developers would make all of our barns and shed a super if we buy one super of each type.

Also I have added animals to my super chicken coop and since I have over 4000 in storage I just clicked one by one to my farm. I have put out over 400 hundred . After I finished putting the chickens into the coop I wanted to just delete the extra chickens. And I could only do it 1X1. It would be nice if the big bulldozer would work on animals or even trees so we could delete more then one thing at the time.

Last edited by romesz; Jun 19 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old Jun 19 2013, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
The new wool shed and chicken coop and barn are way to expensive for what we get out of it in return. It should not be more then 10-15 FC But buying all 3 of them for 150?
And if I would like to get more then just one of each it just too much.
360 animals stored for 50 FC it is just not right.

It would be nice if the developers would make all of our barns and shed a super if we buy one super of each type.

Also I have added animals to my super chicken coop and since I have over 4000 in storage I just clicked one by one to my farm. I have put out over 400 hundred . After I finished putting the chickens into the coop I wanted to just delete the extra chickens. And I could only do it 1X1. It would be nice if the big bulldozer would work on animals or even trees so we could delete more then one thing at the time.
If you leave the extras in your storage then you can sell the whole group at once when you go to the market.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 20 2013, 08:56 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you leave the extras in your storage then you can sell the whole group at once when you go to the market.
That is what I usually do, but I was saving them for the shed upgrade and I got trigger happy when I moved them to my farm. Put too many out to the farm and I had to sell them one by one. I still say a sell multiple option would be a nice feature. Or a sell all would be even better.
Old Jun 20 2013, 09:03 AM

Thumbs down Server Change !!

What a good update until yesterday, when I was changed from server WF 40 to WF 36.
Suddenly, these are the major problems I am experiencing... and yes, I have cleared browser, cache, memcache, stood on one leg while touching my nose, etc., etc.
1 I CANNOT accept gifts from My Requests.
2 All of my neighbors pictures on neighbor bar are suddenly the white face profile, instead of their FB profile picture.
These are minor irritations, but the worst seems to be that....
3 I just achieved a belt for mustard, accepted the offer to post & share, and no response to post!! So, I just lost several thousand mustard, since my neighbors always help with bonuses!
And no, I really don't think this is a FB issue. Not having problems with anything else until the SERVER CHANGE!!

Can any of the mods give me any help??? PLEASE!!!
Thanks,
Deborah
Old Jun 20 2013, 02:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when are we getting the new levels?
Old Jun 20 2013, 05:43 PM

New levels are in, yea!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 20 2013, 06:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new levels, what happened to the 60+ items for coins? Still you guys rock, thanks
Old Jun 20 2013, 06:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by romesz View Post
That is what I usually do, but I was saving them for the shed upgrade and I got trigger happy when I moved them to my farm. Put too many out to the farm and I had to sell them one by one. I still say a sell multiple option would be a nice feature. Or a sell all would be even better.
You can put them back on storage and sell them at the market all in bulk... more coins that way too...
Closed Thread