Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 18 2013, 04:52 PM

Default Diversification Rank

I am having the same problems after this update as I did after that last update.

"your diversification rank" does not equal my "best". I am about 2000 short. And this is after I have purchased 3 new facilities today.

I use these two numbers to make sure I have started all my facilities. When those two numbers are equal I know I have them all at 100%.

Can't figure out why this happens after every update. Frustrating to me.

Greg
Old Feb 18 2013, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

I tried the plant and save,didn't work for me. Planted 2 different crops. The corn watered,the blueberries didn't. Maybe if I had planted only one type of crop
Old Feb 18 2013, 05:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
OK just to let you know, I'm harvesting 12 hour crops that were planted and sprinkled by my neighbour earlier today ( so should have been ready 6 hours after), and the farms are coming up with half ready to harvest and the other half are ready at the 12 hour point instead of 6.Weird seeing them half and half, lol.
what do you mean? sprinkled by your neighbour? neighbours can only use the brown sprinkler for your flowers...they cannot water your crops and speed the growth up, only you can do that if you own the correct sprinkler...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 18 2013, 05:57 PM

Cool What is up?

Usually Raul states what he is working on resolving is at the end of his posts. This is not currently the case. Sincerely hope the sprinkler problem will be resolved soon. I spend real cash for the updates, usually enjoy the game but this problem is throwing me off my timing and would appreciate an update.
Old Feb 18 2013, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Usually Raul states what he is working on resolving is at the end of his posts. This is not currently the case. Sincerely hope the sprinkler problem will be resolved soon. I spend real cash for the updates, usually enjoy the game but this problem is throwing me off my timing and would appreciate an update.
Raul has edited the first post in this thread to show the 'known issues' so I would imagine that means said issues are being addressed. I guess we just need to be patient.

Old Feb 18 2013, 07:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i love farmtown so much, it gives me something to do, the updates are out of sight and they work so hard to keep us all happy, good work developers keep it up
Old Feb 18 2013, 07:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
i love farmtown so much, it gives me something to do, the updates are out of sight and they work so hard to keep us all happy, good work developers keep it up
Same here, gives me something enjoyable to do.I can work around the issues until they get the fix. I am not one to look at numbers,just as long as I have enough to buy what I want, I am happy
Old Feb 18 2013, 08:28 PM

Default Info for Raul and the Team...

Quote:
Known Issues:

- If you use the Brown Sprinkler you can not use the others right after that

- Multiple issues with sprinklers and not all plants been speed up in a farm

- Harvesting flowers sometimes revert them to ready to harvest again
Raul and development team... My experience has been that you CAN use the Red Sprinkler (at least) right after using the Brown Sprinkler. It says you can't -- but you CAN. The Red Sprinkler displays "Irrigate again in X hours" but it's just a display error. The farm selector includes the W in the farm name -- but that's also just a display error. I have been able to click my Red Sprinkler to irrigate crops without any problem. I can't speak for those who have the orange, green, or purple sprinklers... but I think this glitch is just a display error, not an actual problem.

There are indeed multiple issues with sprinklers, and not all plants are getting sped up in a farm. However, I've been able to speed up all crops on all farms by showing flowers and trees first, before clicking my red sprinkler on the farm. I had to add a few flowers to some farms in order to make this work, as without flowers to show, I got half of the crops irrigated and half not. Again, this is just for the Red Sprinkler. It might be different for players with the other sprinklers.

I haven't seen my flowers ready to harvest immediately, but I have seen something else. Since the new update, it's possible to repeatedly irrigate flowers to speed up their growth more than once. I sped up flowers on several farms twice, by using my Red Sprinkler two days in a row, and that made them ready to harvest within about a day. I know this isn't supposed to happen. I'm wondering if this is what players mean, when they say the flowers are ready to harvest again right away. As far as the fix for the display of flowers after watering them (just water) -- that is fixed on my farms. Now when I water them, they don't look ready to harvest or tell me they're ready (when they're not).

I hope this helps to resolve things.

Edit: I went back to my farm 13, where I'd planted Acorn Squash shortly after the update was released -- pretty sure it was Friday night. This farm has tons of flowers on it, but I'd kept them hidden when I irrigated, and ended up with the half and half situation. I irrigated this one twice, since the crop was long-term. I remember seeing 3 days for one half to grow, and 1 day for the other -- must have been the next day (Saturday). After re-irrigating a second time on Sunday, the display said 1.5 days for one half (that had been 3 days) and remained at 1 day for the other half -- so I concluded that crops couldn't be sped up twice, but the flowers could be.

Well... tonight (Monday) I came back to farm 13 and found the side that had been irrigated on day 1, but didn't seem affected by the second irrigation, WAS irrigated the second time, also! That half now displays 2.3 hours until it's grown... while the other half, that went from 3 days to 1.5 days, now displays 14.4 hours until it's grown. So after I closed the game, the left side DID end up irrigated a second time -- while the right side was irrigated only one time. As you work on the problem, I hope it helps to know that BOTH crops and flowers can currently be sped up more than once (after the 20 hour waiting period). Clear as mud?

Irrigated farm 13 a THIRD time, after harvesting flowers (which were ready after two irrigations sped them up twice)... The left side now says 1.8 hours till grown, and the right side now says 13.9 hours until grown. I reloaded the game and went back, to make sure these were the actual times. The flowers are completely irrigated (sped up).

Farm 16... Had no flowers on it. I planted after the update, and had one section that didn't irrigate (5x5). Last night, all was ready except for that 5x5 section.. and I chose to wait to harvest the whole thing together. Tonight, the entire field displayed the exact same time to waste. Baffled by that one... So then I replanted Acorn Squash. I still had no flowers, so I planted some NEW flowers on it. I showed both flowers and trees (none though) -- reloaded the farm -- and clicked my Red Sprinkler. All the crops were irrigated, but... the new flowers were NOT irrigated! I'm baffled again. These are the first flowers that didn't get sped up by the Red Sprinkler, before or after the update. So there's another glitch with NEWLY planted flowers. I'm not sure if it's a new problem or an old one.

Last edited by Caren Katsmom; Feb 18 2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: New Information
Old Feb 18 2013, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Purple Sprinkler

Can one of our trusty Mods answer something for me please... if I delete the purple sprinkler will I go back to the normal functions of the green sprinkler? Having never deleted any tool before, not sure what will happen. I just find that for my style of farming.. this purple tool really isnt working for me.. yes its great for doing all the flowers on friends farms with one click.. but the aggrivation it causes me on my farms, would rather do with it out.. it causes me more work lol. Thanks
Old Feb 18 2013, 09:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Can one of our trusty Mods answer something for me please... if I delete the purple sprinkler will I go back to the normal functions of the green sprinkler? Having never deleted any tool before, not sure what will happen. I just find that for my style of farming.. this purple tool really isnt working for me.. yes its great for doing all the flowers on friends farms with one click.. but the aggrivation it causes me on my farms, would rather do with it out.. it causes me more work lol. Thanks
I may go this route to if you get a positive answer... Was doing great with the green
Closed Thread

Tags
train