Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 08 2017, 06:36 PM

wondering why the combine harvest plant ex 5x5 is locked as I have all of the other ones also just bought the three other ones but cannot seem to buy that one it keeps telling me it is locked would like to also get that one Please let me know what is going on thanks for the help
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:44 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
wondering why the combine harvest plant ex 5x5 is locked as I have all of the other ones also just bought the three other ones but cannot seem to buy that one it keeps telling me it is locked would like to also get that one Please let me know what is going on thanks for the help
Hi slimpat,

Try putting all the new tools into your storage, refresh the game then try to by the combine harvest-plant ex 5x5

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 08 2017, 06:49 PM

Thanks Tiger did that and it worked now I can go to work thanks again for the speedy reply
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the fix for the facility work:
Post-Release Updates - March 8th, 7:35PM

- Bugfix: We introduced a bug with the latest fix for the facility posting that is causing issues with other facilities. Please reload the game for this fix to take affect. Also, the posts that were already made will not work, the fix will only correct new posts from this point on.

Be sure to restart your farms to get the fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
Thanks Tiger did that and it worked now I can go to work thanks again for the speedy reply
you are welcome, thanks for coming back to let us know

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 08 2017, 06:54 PM

The new EX tools are the best thing launched in this game for years. I bought all 4 new tools and did H/P/S on a super neighbor's farm in half the time it usually takes. You don't have to have any "special" pattern, you don't have to do figure 8 on the 9x9 layered farms, you can actually just go in any direction (up, down, and sideways). I can't wait for 6x, 8x, 10x , etc............
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:54 PM

Unhappy

I just tried a neighbors post for both types of facilities an I am still getting an error msg. SO it appears it isn't quite fixed. It said something about X 2055 or something...I have not had that error before. The choices were to reload or something else an if you try to reload you get a blank page with an error.

I had told my neighbor an she has reposted her facilties an the second post should be working now but it isn't.
Old Mar 08 2017, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I just tried a neighbors post for both types of facilities an I am still getting an error msg. SO it appears it isn't quite fixed. It said something about X 2055 or something...I have not had that error before. The choices were to reload or something else an if you try to reload you get a blank page with an error.

I had told my neighbor an she has reposted her facilties an the second post should be working now but it isn't.
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
Please note: "the posts that were already made will not work, the fix will only correct new posts from this point on."
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 08 2017, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
They have found the problem and will be releasing a fix for it shortly.
Thanks, Taz!
Old Mar 08 2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
Please note: "the posts that were already made will not work, the fix will only correct new posts from this point on."
I did read that and the person I had tried I told her about it an so she reposted a while later but I still can't do them I get XLINK Error Saving data green to retry an red to reload an then it won't reload it goes to a white screen that says its broken.

I also just tried again after I went out of FB an FT an I still can't them to work,, I have tried other neighbors too an get the same msg. I wasn't getting it till this update!

Last edited by lollipopthebunny; Mar 08 2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: add more info
Closed Thread