Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
Thanks! I have exported received lots of coins. No one to available to import to just yet. Merry Christmas!!
Who pays the coins for the goods? If the person sent to pays, seems like we shouldn't be able to send to who we want without permission? Sorry for the dumb question but not sure how beneficial this is to anyone.
Old Dec 29 2017, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlene1091 View Post
Who pays the coins for the goods? If the person sent to pays, seems like we shouldn't be able to send to who we want without permission? Sorry for the dumb question but not sure how beneficial this is to anyone.
Hi Marlene,
From Raul's explanation of the Export:
a) If you own a regular facility chain you are now able to export the (Export) products produced on that chain to any neighbour with a service facility chain that can stock those products. This way you will double your revenue compared to just selling those (Export) products in the market. The extra revenue comes as a bonus from the Mayor, your neighbour just pay regular price.

He also said:
f) Right now you can decide when and to whom to export your products. However you have no control over when or which players can export products to you, we may introduce some level of control for this in the future.

The benefit of having product Exported to you by your neighbors is that you only pay the regular price for those products and when you put them in your service facility you earn 50 to 100% more than you would just selling them. So you increase your profit by using these products in your services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 29 2017, 02:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi cjbraswell,
The details are in the first post of this thread. The notice was not put up over your farms earlier because it was an early release of just a few things before Christmas. Now that the majority of the release is done now then the notice was put up.
so there was no new release last night, just a late notification, jez, i missed out on the festivities i could have enjoyed 9 days ago, such a shame i got notified late.

what are shea nuts and how long does it take to get them, if it is under 9 days, i could have had them for what i need them for, but because i was not notified of the update, i am now left to play catch up? does not seem fair, today is the first day i was told i needed them in my ingredient planner, so i feel i have been cheated in having some ready. 3 days tree? really, and it has been 9 days, could have had then harvested twice now, and the meadow crop? another thing i have been cheated out of, please, from now on if you release a new update, let the people know, not everyone hangs out in the forums, i play the game i don't hang out in the forum, so i have been cheated of trees and crops i could have had ready for my facilities, but now i have to wait 3 days....tsk, tsk on informing, some christmas present you guys gave us.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by cjbraswell; Dec 29 2017 at 04:25 AM.
Old Dec 29 2017, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
so there was no new release last night, just a late notification, jez, i missed out on the festivities i could have enjoyed 9 days ago, such a shame i got notified late.

what are shea nuts and how long does it take to get them, if it is under 9 days, i could have had them for what i need them for, but because i was not notified of the update, i am now left to play catch up? does not seem fair, today is the first day i was told i needed them in my ingredient planner, so i feel i have been cheated in having some ready. 3 days tree? really, and it has been 9 days, could have had then harvested twice now, and the meadow crop? another thing i have been cheated out of, please, from now on if you release a new update, let the people know, not everyone hangs out in the forums, i play the game i don't hang out in the forum, so i have been cheated of trees and crops i could have had ready for my facilities, but now i have to wait 3 days....tsk, tsk on informing, some christmas present you guys gave us.
The new tree and crop were just released within the last 24 hours. You haven't been "cheated" out of anything. Also you don't have to "hang out" in the forum to know what is going on. You should know by now that there is a release once a month near the end of the month. I typically will monitor the form(meaning I pop in to look for a new release). If there isn't one there then I am gone. This is a game of leisure not of competition. Nobody is given any sort of an advantage. Nobody is looking to cheat anyone. I hope this helps you some. Have a great New Year and happy farming.
Old Dec 29 2017, 07:03 AM

Exclamation To many facitilies

Im wondering with new updates is there now a limit to how many factories and services per farm. getting message to move or lose production.
Old Dec 29 2017, 07:16 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNWildOne423 View Post
The new tree and crop were just released within the last 24 hours. You haven't been "cheated" out of anything. Also you don't have to "hang out" in the forum to know what is going on. You should know by now that there is a release once a month near the end of the month. I typically will monitor the form(meaning I pop in to look for a new release). If there isn't one there then I am gone. This is a game of leisure not of competition. Nobody is given any sort of an advantage. Nobody is looking to cheat anyone. I hope this helps you some. Have a great New Year and happy farming.
So if the tree was just released, why do I need ingredients for it, and I do play at my leisure, hence why I have never needed anything for a facility before having time to harvest it. I play at my leisure, but I do plan ahead

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 29 2017, 07:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
So if the tree was just released, why do I need ingredients for it, and I do play at my leisure, hence why I have never needed anything for a facility before having time to harvest it. I play at my leisure, but I do plan ahead
Hi cjbraswell,

The Pharmacy Supplies Factory was also released yesterday and there were two new products added to the Food Ingredients factory. The new crop is needed for the new facility the Shea Tree is needed to make Shea butter in the Food Ingredients factory. Shea butter and menthol crystals are needed for the Pharmacy Supplies Factory.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 29 2017, 08:10 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi cjbraswell,

The Pharmacy Supplies Factory was also released yesterday and there were two new products added to the Food Ingredients factory. The new crop is needed for the new facility the Shea Tree is needed to make Shea butter in the Food Ingredients factory. Shea butter and menthol crystals are needed for the Pharmacy Supplies Factory.
So when was the food ingredients factory released and when was the shea butter added to it

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 29 2017, 08:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
So when was the food ingredients factory released and when was the shea butter added to it
Hi cjbraswell,

You already own the Food ingredients Factory , it was released in July and this is what Raul said about it at that time >>

8. Food Ingredients Factory (Coins): Produces Food Preparation Ingredients. For now there is only one product produced in this facility but this may expand in the future.

The 2 new products in there Shea Butter and Menthol crystals were added yesterday.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 29 2017, 09:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi cjbraswell,

You already own the Food ingredients Factory , it was released in July and this is what Raul said about it at that time >>

8. Food Ingredients Factory (Coins): Produces Food Preparation Ingredients. For now there is only one product produced in this facility but this may expand in the future.

The 2 new products in there Shea Butter and Menthol crystals were added yesterday.

i just guess it is smarter to release the item you need to build up ingrediants before you release the product it would be used for. just hate having to wait to fill my facilities to build up the product needed for 1 item,

guess it is time to take another long hiatus from the game.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread