Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 03:03 PM
Seraphina Warrior
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyMathews Stauffer View Post
I know this has nothing to do with this update but I am having a problem....I hired a guy name "LEO" at the market about a week ago to do all jobs on most of my farms....he did a very quick and complete job, now it seems he has left some way to get to my farms and harvest new things I have planted..yesterday I saw the notice that Leo was chopping trees on my farm, when I went there saw his avatar, tried to click it but it disappeared, but the farm was still being chopped....today all the farms I had hired him for the other day was harvest...I don't know this guy...making my farms private doesn't let neighbors work my facilities..HELP PLEASE
If you follow the advice that I've given you Lucy, hopefully it will resolve this for you
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, Great new stuff.

One thing: The Store all feature from the gift box does not seem to work.
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Kay View Post
Hi, Great new stuff.

One thing: The Store all feature from the gift box does not seem to work.
Hi Steve,
WHat isn't working on the Store All button? Please note with this release there has been a change to that. You now have 3 options for Store All, so you need to select what you are storing.

8. Store trees & flowers in bulk from your Gift Box: Originally there was a Store All button on the top of the Gift Box to Store all gifts and animals in bulk.

Now next to the blue button there is a drop down arrow with 3 options: a) Store Ingredients b) Store Animals and c) Store Plants. Option a) and b) combined is what we had originally, we had to separate them to have a more consistent interface and provide better feedback, option c) is the new option and will move all your trees and flowers gifts to your Item Storage as long as there is enough space available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 31 2015, 03:39 PM

Question Super neighbor stored amt.

This does not seem to be working . I still get my amount stored and not my super neighbors.
b) When selecting a seed to plant, the Tooltip with the amount stored will reflect the amounts for the farm owner (not yours), same for the belts shown.
Old Jul 31 2015, 04:25 PM

Thank you for the updates and so promptly fixing the bugs. I noticed changes that were being made last night. Love this game! Thanks for listening to your players.
Old Jul 31 2015, 04:36 PM

Thanks for the update.
Old Jul 31 2015, 04:38 PM

Thanks Raul for a wonderful update Now I need FC
Old Jul 31 2015, 04:53 PM

Awesome updates! Thanks!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 31 2015, 05:18 PM

Thank you for the new upgrade awesome as always. But when I tried to water my Super Neighbors farm it said nothing to irrigate.
Old Jul 31 2015, 05:27 PM

Thanks a lot raul!!
Closed Thread