Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 26 2022, 11:17 AM

we are usually working together, I usually see them puting in trees and water on 1 side of the field while im on the other side they can see what in putting it just kept us from putting things in the same place in but last couple of weeks it has stopped if I refresh its there,ty
Old Mar 26 2022, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000694991597 View Post
we are usually working together, I usually see them puting in trees and water on 1 side of the field while im on the other side they can see what in putting it just kept us from putting things in the same place in but last couple of weeks it has stopped if I refresh its there,ty
As I said before, there are issues with superneighbors with design privilages while working together at the same time, you will have to wait till developers check the issue and find a fix.

Meanwhile you will have to not be at the same time on the farm while designing.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 26 2022 at 11:56 AM.
Old Mar 30 2022, 07:00 PM

I am not sure where to put this, so since it is kinda, maybe a neighbor issue I will post here, long ago, maybe over 3 years ago, I may have had a person as a Facebook friend and then a friend in farm town, I do not know this person but may have met them at market and added them. But if so, this person has not been neither for a very long time, years, but I still get requests for their ships, right now I have 5 sitting at my port, I use to send them on but stopped doing it thinking they would stop using me for their ships, but the ships will come and then sit there until they expire, making me think they had a script to auto do this as I am not their fb nor Ft friend nor neighbor yet I get theses requests, I cannot contact them, I cannot block them as they are not there to block, not even sure they still play but just left that script running,, not sure there is such a thing for FT but If it was a person you would think they would skip me if I let their ship sit there for 5 or 6 days, then on top of this I have a friend who we have played FT together for years who also gets this same thing happening to them. They have one sitting at their port. They are not friends not neighbors etc. either. So is there a way to block them, remove them etc?
Old Mar 30 2022, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiancaTyler View Post
I am not sure where to put this, so since it is kinda, maybe a neighbor issue I will post here, long ago, maybe over 3 years ago, I may have had a person as a Facebook friend and then a friend in farm town, I do not know this person but may have met them at market and added them. But if so, this person has not been neither for a very long time, years, but I still get requests for their ships, right now I have 5 sitting at my port, I use to send them on but stopped doing it thinking they would stop using me for their ships, but the ships will come and then sit there until they expire, making me think they had a script to auto do this as I am not their fb nor Ft friend nor neighbor yet I get theses requests, I cannot contact them, I cannot block them as they are not there to block, not even sure they still play but just left that script running,, not sure there is such a thing for FT but If it was a person you would think they would skip me if I let their ship sit there for 5 or 6 days, then on top of this I have a friend who we have played FT together for years who also gets this same thing happening to them. They have one sitting at their port. They are not friends not neighbors etc. either. So is there a way to block them, remove them etc?
Hi Bianca

If you were friends and neighbors long ago, maybe you deleted this person as facebook friend and neighbor but you are still their neighbor, that is why they continue sending you the ships.

Please read the following link and you will see what to do to remove yourself as their neighbor and buddy:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6125898
Old Mar 30 2022, 08:15 PM

Thank you for the response. I do not think I have ever removed no one from facebook but they may have removed me from facebook and not from farmtown, their ship says non-friend. All 5 of their ships are gone right now, hopefully they do not return. Is there a way to remove me from being their neighbor?
Old Mar 30 2022, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiancaTyler View Post
Thank you for the response. I do not think I have ever removed no one from facebook but they may have removed me from facebook and not from farmtown, their ship says non-friend. All 5 of their ships are gone right now, hopefully they do not return. Is there a way to remove me from being their neighbor?
Hi Bianca

In the link I sent to you in my previous response, is explained how to remove yourself as neighbor and buddy.
Did you follow the instructions?
Old Mar 31 2022, 12:21 AM

Question Super Neighbour

Hi, I am a super neighbour to my friend, I did her farms on Tuesday with no problem but today I went on and there are no tools for me to select so I cannot do any farming, why could that be? I still have the red dot as a super neighbour and so does my friend!
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMad View Post
Hi, I am a super neighbour to my friend, I did her farms on Tuesday with no problem but today I went on and there are no tools for me to select so I cannot do any farming, why could that be? I still have the red dot as a super neighbour and so does my friend!
Hi MickeyMad,

Your friend will need to check the super neighbour setting that they have set for you according to what they would like you to do.

If you are not seeing farming tools in the toolbox when you visit their farms then you both need to make sure that you have your tools in your Item storage and not out on a farm and your friend ALSO needs to check that they have not disabled the super neighbour farming on the farm you have no tools for.

If it's not that, and it's design work or plowing new fields that you're unable to do, then your friend needs to check that they gave you permission to use their coins and which farm they have set you to design as they can only let you design one at a time not all of them.

You can also try clearing your FT memcache to clear your game data to make sure that is also fine. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 02 2022, 09:16 AM

Hi. Not a major problem but a bit annoying. My neighbour list at bottom of farms does not keep up with going offline or coming online. I have to refresh game when I need to check who is online. Thank you, Tina.
Old Apr 02 2022, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi. Not a major problem but a bit annoying. My neighbour list at bottom of farms does not keep up with going offline or coming online. I have to refresh game when I need to check who is online. Thank you, Tina.
Hi tina

Im not sure the neighbors bar updates automatically, I think it updates after a period time and while you are working on your farms. Anyway, when I want to know who is on line, then I reload the game to have more accurate information.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 02 2022 at 09:38 AM.

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors