Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 08 2009, 11:29 AM
Account Not Linked

I seemed to notice that now my coins and my experience points go up when I click on the plots..

Thank you.
Old Dec 08 2009, 11:48 AM
Account Not Linked

[quote=kellyrae72;2789222]My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)[/QUOTE

I, too, have a Big Seeder that will only do one plot instead of four. I sold it and bought a new one and the new one doesn't work either. What can I do?
Old Dec 08 2009, 01:19 PM

[quote=betsy-h;2820830]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyrae72 View Post
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

I, too, have a Big Seeder that will only do one plot instead of four. I sold it and bought a new one and the new one doesn't work either. What can I do?
I think the answer to both problems ie. Big seeder only seeding 1 plot not 4 and not being able to place dirt paths on river corners to make water fall effect is the same.
Look at your 'Remove spaces between fields' entry in Preferences. This must be ticked to enable placing of dirt paths on river corners.
Also if you don't have spaces between plots it must be ticked ~ if you do have spaces between plots it must not be ticked.
Old Dec 08 2009, 01:21 PM
Account Not Linked

[quote=betsy-h;2820830]
Quote:
My Big Seeder doesn't want to plant 4 plots anymore now? yes I have lots of fuel. it only plants one at a time now after the changes made Dec 4th. Also, you used to be able to stack stone paths and now you can't or plant flowers on them. Also, the dirt paths won't place on or close to other items allowing you to do the rippled water affect? does anyone else have this problem.. or any of these problems?

If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove Spaces Between Fields checked under the wrench icon.
Old Dec 08 2009, 01:32 PM

my seeder only plants 1 square at a time why i have the big seeder
Old Dec 08 2009, 01:48 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Jul 29 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Default Snow

I'm glad you fixed these problems but what about snow. I went and bought snow and placed it on my farm but now when I try to move the snow in different places I get charged like 150 to 480 a move. I sent stuff to my storage and got charged for that too.

Visit Lilt's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2009, 02:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:

PS love the Christmas goodies :-)
I had to laugh when I read this. It sounds like our real equipment on our real farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 08 2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wend View Post
my seeder only plants 1 square at a time why i have the big seeder
See the quote below.

[quote=Tyler45;2821834]
Quote:
Originally Posted by betsy-h View Post

If your plots are together, make sure you have Remove Spaces Between Fields checked under the wrench icon.
Old Dec 08 2009, 03:16 PM

love the xmas items.thankyou and merry xmas
Old Dec 08 2009, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default big seeder

I too have this same problem...it will plow only one plot at a time...i have fuel and plots are together,I even bought a new one to try, no luck!
Closed Thread