Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2018, 09:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atriana View Post
Hi,

I've just returned to the game after a long absence.

I notice everybody is now stacking on their farms with items such as ponds, fields etc.

Can somebody please explain how to go about doing this? I am currently level 132.

Many thanks

Atriana
Hi Atriana,

I'm sorry we can not give you any instructions on stacking, crops, trees flowers as it is still not supported by the developers. They have provided tools to work stacked crops but they have not supplied a tool to create the stacking in the first place. Those instructions are not permitted to be posted on the forum so you will not find them here.

The only tool they have supplied is for overlapping waters which you can do with the Orange Freestyle Farm Designer. If you want to put waters off the edges of your farms you will need the Green Freestyle Farm Designer. If you are going to do the latter, you will have to play around with the waters to see which ones will go off which edges. Here's the link to the Game Guide explaining those tools.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jun 14 2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old Jun 15 2018, 07:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can I move my Account

Howdy!

I would like to delete my facebook account for private reasons...open a NEW facebook account...and then get connected back to my farmtown current account which I have been building for years now.

I cannot figure out "how" to get my farmtown account back with the new facebook account.

Any idea's?

Thanks Kindly!
Jake
Old Jun 15 2018, 07:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth357 View Post
Howdy!

I would like to delete my facebook account for private reasons...open a NEW facebook account...and then get connected back to my farmtown current account which I have been building for years now.

I cannot figure out "how" to get my farmtown account back with the new facebook account.

Any idea's?

Thanks Kindly!
Jake
Hi Jake,

Your farm is tied to your Facebook account and can not be moved from one Facebook account to another one. I'm sorry but if you still want your farms you will have to use the old account.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Jun 15 2018 at 07:51 AM.
Old Jun 15 2018, 08:42 AM

Is it possible to name change and unfriend people if you want to, or won't that go far enough for you?
Old Jun 15 2018, 08:52 AM
Account Not Linked

TY for the responses. I had really wanted to close that account and start new for many reasons including security and privacy....so looks like I have a decision to make! Thanks again and Happy Farming!
Jake
Old Jun 16 2018, 09:23 PM

Default Facebook Password Hacked

A Farmtown neighbor of mine had her Facebook password hacked. She originally signed up with FB years ago using Hotmail and has now forgotten her Hotmail sign-in information, as well as other information they ask. She wants to get into her Hotmail account so she can get a new password set up with FB because FB won't help unless she is using the original Hotmail account. She's gone WEEKS begging for help, with no help available, from Facebook or Hotmail. She has thousands of $ invested in her Farmtown account and can't access it. Is there any way or any one who can lend support of some type, please???
Old Jun 16 2018, 09:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjmcnulty View Post
A Farmtown neighbor of mine had her Facebook password hacked. She originally signed up with FB years ago using Hotmail and has now forgotten her Hotmail sign-in information, as well as other information they ask. She wants to get into her Hotmail account so she can get a new password set up with FB because FB won't help unless she is using the original Hotmail account. She's gone WEEKS begging for help, with no help available, from Facebook or Hotmail. She has thousands of $ invested in her Farmtown account and can't access it. Is there any way or any one who can lend support of some type, please???
Hi kjmcnulty,
I am sorry, but there is nothing we can do to help her with Facebook or Hotmail. Your Farm Town farms account ID is tied to your Facebook account and there isn't any way to get into her farms unless she is logged into her Facebook account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 16 2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old Jun 17 2018, 06:52 AM

Smile Layers

Want o know how do we start layers on farms .Have came back after 14 years .
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebloke View Post
Want o know how do we start layers on farms .Have came back after 14 years .
Hi Thebloke,
Farm Town has only been available to play for 9 years.
I am sorry, but we can not give instructions in the forums for layering as it is not supported by the developers. Even though it is allowed and they have supplied tools to help working those layers, they will not supply tools to create the layers. We do not provide instructions for how to layer as it can still cause some problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2018, 03:42 PM

Default Spam

Can anything be done to block the spam I am getting emailed from these forums? I don't want to report the forum as spam as it isn't but these posts are.

Thank you

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 07 2018 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spam message deleted
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train