Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 06 2012, 03:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947 View Post
But the point is not how many, If we are allowed 5, than we should be able to do 5, not 2 or 3. I'm not asking for more concurrent quests, just the ability to attain what was promised.
You are able to have 5 open.No where was it promised that every quest would be difficult,nor take days,yet some do.If people choose to dedicate a farm to the pursuit of going through quest as fast as possible..are they not the ones to blame from taking any semblance of difficulty out of it?My current quest will take me 4 days,because that is how long it takes for my cherry trees to mature.I will be able to open 3 more quest in the mean time,and if I don't log on for 1 day,4.
Old Feb 06 2012, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Exactly! Has anyone noticed that although quests are random, they always seem to come up with a crop I haven't planted!!! NOT A COMPLAINT, just an observation. Waiting for Farm 13 to plant 4 squares of EVERYTHING. lol
Hee hee - it's the evil gremlins that watch to check what you've got planted. They have a hot line to the random quest line So far I've only fallen foul of them once

Old Feb 06 2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Exactly! Has anyone noticed that although quests are random, they always seem to come up with a crop I haven't planted!!! NOT A COMPLAINT, just an observation. Waiting for Farm 13 to plant 4 squares of EVERYTHING. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Hee hee - it's the evil gremlins that watch to check what you've got planted. They have a hot line to the random quest line So far I've only fallen foul of them once
Helen is right! It is the evil gremlins! The same thing has always happened to me.
Old Feb 07 2012, 07:19 AM

Thumbs down Components needed for quest

In the quest where blue ink was required to be made: blueberries were required to be harvested, HOWEVER, there was nothing written about soybeans. Soybeans are required to make ink. I am now more than 12 hours behind because I had to grow soybeans.

All components should be made known. Whether or not players know the components, is not relevent.

Furthermore, there should be a decline button so we can move on to the next quest when there is no way we can complete an accepted quest. (There is nothing written about the components of a quest prior to acceptance; there should be a declination button upon reading all components needed.)

Old Feb 07 2012, 10:58 AM

My last 2 or 3 Quests have consisted of 2 steps. Harvest something that I had ready to harvest and then process in a facility. Total time for Quest, 2 to 3 hours. Then wait for another 17 to 18 hours for next Quest. Getting rather boring. Would be nice not to wait an entire day to get the next Quest.
Old Feb 07 2012, 11:55 AM

I've done a couple of quests and I think I'm going to be in the group who just don't bother with them. Yesterday, a pop up announced that we MAY (sometimes) get $1 Farm Cash. Since I'm not in need of coins and there's only a chance of getting $1 Cash, I'll probably pass. It's almost as easy to level up one level...I do that most days, and don't have to keep up with each step of a quest. But glad it's available to those of you who enjoy them.
Old Feb 07 2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947
But the point is not how many, If we are allowed 5, than we should be able to do 5, not 2 or 3. I'm not asking for more concurrent quests, just the ability to attain what was promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
You are able to have 5 open.No where was it promised that every quest would be difficult,nor take days,yet some do.If people choose to dedicate a farm to the pursuit of going through quest as fast as possible..are they not the ones to blame from taking any semblance of difficulty out of it?My current quest will take me 4 days,because that is how long it takes for my cherry trees to mature.I will be able to open 3 more quest in the mean time,and if I don't log on for 1 day,4.
My point is that you cannot get to 5 concurrent quests! UNLESS you do each one slowly. Since we are rewarded for doing them quickly, why slow down? I enjoy the QUESTS and the developers are supposed to be rewarding those of us who are at the maximum by letting us do 5 at a time and unless the 20 hr limit is shorten, that doesn't happen in reality.

Quests are a great idea, it just needs a little fine tuning.
Old Feb 07 2012, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borcharl View Post
My last 2 or 3 Quests have consisted of 2 steps. Harvest something that I had ready to harvest and then process in a facility. Total time for Quest, 2 to 3 hours. Then wait for another 17 to 18 hours for next Quest. Getting rather boring. Would be nice not to wait an entire day to get the next Quest.
this is what has been happenig to me, no chance of ever having 5 quest going at this rate...

Obsessive compulsive farming disorder: it is no joke!!!!!

Level 385- with 16th Farm and all size upgrades - farming since June '09

Are We there Yet???

WISH LIST: - TO HIRE SOMEONE TO PLANT MY FIELDS - from a pre selected list of seeds for each farm!!!

Old Feb 07 2012, 09:09 PM

what i wish is that you could see what the quest involves before you open it... the one i'm on is building lobster traps == i have all the ingredients IN STORAGE, even the flax, to make the rope with... if i had known ahead of time that i couldn't use stored flax straw, it has to be freshly harvested, i wouldn't have bothered with it right now, because all my farms are currently in crop for the next day or more, i'm not going to delete growing crops, and i don't have plans for expansion (just to plant some @#$%^&* flax for a quest)... that is all.

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Feb 08 2012, 12:50 AM

i have found myself really only working for quests now. Sure I am growing wheat and a few other things to stockpile, but really just concentrating on quests. Not even working my facilities besides getting milk and such. I do agree that I wish they would come faster. I havent run into the problem about needing a factory yet, but im sure that will happen soon enough. Overall, its a nice addition to the game since I have been sitting at top level and maxed out all farm sizes besides the mega purchases.