Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 08 2012, 06:57 PM

Default Help

Since the update on Nov 8 I have some factories that will not hide and fences, people and other objects. I can't even click on them and delete them...what do i need to do??????
Old Nov 08 2012, 06:59 PM

I load all the factories then hide them they go away but when i reload the farm they come back...
Old Nov 08 2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineb View Post
Since the update on Nov 8 I have some factories that will not hide and fences, people and other objects. I can't even click on them and delete them...what do i need to do??????
You can make them disappear temporarily by using the wrench (preferences) and checking the box to make buildings, etc visible then unchecking it to hide them. They'll come back when you reload the game but meantime it gets rid of them to let you get at anything behind them.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Nov 08 2012, 07:02 PM

Hi, we have let the developers know about this issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 08 2012, 07:16 PM

Default Wish List

My Christmas wish list
I would like the time out to stop and the slowness of loading the farms
You keep giving us more facilities so please raise the limit of ingredients that are used in multiple facilities such as cheese, bread, lumber, metals etc etc
Also raise the limits in the animals pens for those of us who cannot get 400 cows in 1 barn. Just raise the limit please because it would make it so much easier and we could then keep up with the ingredients we so need.
Also some of the bigger tools could be sold for coins and not Farm Cash as they are way too expensive and you can't have this if you don't have that. Who needs 3 boats on 1 farm ?????????????????? Myself and lots of others do not have spare money for FC.
Thank you and have a Merry Christmas but please come to Farm Town and spread some good cheer
Yours
Ishkin Place
Old Nov 08 2012, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Default seeder grid not showing, affected by decs showing

WF38, chrome, win 7, dim option on then I switched it off

I'm posting this detailed info jic there's something in it that sheds light on the new decorations showing bug.

Just doing my morning planting using 8x8 seeder. Farm 2 - flat farm, no overlaps or stacking. No buildings, trees, flowers on top of crops. Just a few stuck fence pieces to make em fit, sticky dirt path removed.

Clicked on wheat and planted first grid, waited til it loaded, clicked on next grid, all good. Third grid didn't appear, waved cursor around but still no grid.

Reloaded seeder and got a momentary grid and then nothing. Reloaded farm with seeder still loaded with wheat, another fleeting grid appearance then nothing.

Reloaded FT with click on play, back to farm 2, no difference.

...Okay, been messing around with this... been jumping around farms 2, 3 and 4. All single layer basic farms. 4 has some buildings dumped in a bigger one with the green glove.

4 showed grid all the time. 3 showed it sometimes. 2 still no go. Then loaded tomatoes and finally got a grid on 2 but only got 2 grids planted and then it's gone again. Forgot I had the dim option on so switched it off somewhere in the farm jumping.

WOOHOOOOO! I finally got 2 planted just now. 2 has 6 "paddocks" with fences that are showing cos of that new glitch. I just now turned decorations on with the intention of turning em off immediately to get rid of the fences as advised and VOILA the grid was there and stayed!

Farm 2 successfully planted with decorations switched ON! Sorry, I didn't think to switch them off before planting finished to see if the grid still showed. I was getting a bit desperate thinking I wasn't gonna get 2 planted and went like a Bondi tram while it was working lol.

Back to more planting...
Old Nov 08 2012, 07:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Still some bugs....

Dairy facility and some decoration appear when the buildings and decorations are hidden.

Thanks
Anaxo

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2012, 08:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, we have let the developers know about this issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
not sure if this issue has been posted or not had a quick scan
but when im planting on my farms it allows me to click and plant about 4-5 times then will no longer plant anything unless i drop the planter/seeder then pick up again and keeps doing this for the entire farm while planting
im using my 8x8 tool when planting
have checked my connection and its not that so thought i should let u know
many thanks!!!!
Old Nov 08 2012, 08:29 PM

Smile mi caso y agradecimiento

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Thanks for the reports about the non-hiding buildings and other items. We'll send this on to the devs. Oh.. and especial thanks to those of you who provided farm links and'or server numbers.. it helps a lot when we're troubleshooting.
gracias por todo Molly, cuando entro a mis granjas, aun teniendo ocultos los objetos de decoracion, aparecen, no se ocultan, pero ya estando en la granja si vuelvo a desmarcar y marcar la opcion para ocultar, se ocultan, pero debo hacerlo una por una con cada granja, estaba en el servidor WF36, estaba sembrando en triple campo (escalonado) con sembradora 5x5..... esta lento, tengo todo al dia en el PC y en el juego, limpieza, flash, etc.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...m_id=535802203
este es el enlace de mi granja numero 1.
hace media hora al recargar mi granja pues se cayo la conexion, me aparece en rojo esto:
"A new Farmtown version has been released at Nov 8th 3:20PM which contains fixes for the slowing issues when using multi-tools and the hiding Seasonal items bug".
Traduccion:
"Una nueva versión Farmtown ha sido puesto en libertad a 08 de noviembre 3:20 PM que contiene soluciones para los problemas que ralentizan cuando se utilizan múltiples herramientas y la ocultación de errores artículos de temporada".
pero aun se presentan problemas aunque se que todos ustedes estan trabajando mucho para solucionar los mencionados problemas, gracias de nuevo, dios les bendice, muak
Old Nov 08 2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza1214 View Post
not sure if this issue has been posted or not had a quick scan
but when im planting on my farms it allows me to click and plant about 4-5 times then will no longer plant anything unless i drop the planter/seeder then pick up again and keeps doing this for the entire farm while planting
im using my 8x8 tool when planting
have checked my connection and its not that so thought i should let u know
many thanks!!!!
As far as i am aware, this post is the only one that has said this. i will check it out

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread