Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 07 2018, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Wingman,
I moved your post to the current release subject thread. The developers are still working to try and solve these hiring problems. Please be patient until they can find and fix the problems.

As far as you freezing on a farm while you are working try turning off all items in the preferences that you are not currently working on. Then when you finish that job switch to the next item you need to work on. If you are freezing so much that you have to restart the computer then it sounds more like a memory problem which unchecking the show items you do not need will help.
One quick question that was suggested to me.

Is it possible it is a flash problem?
Old May 07 2018, 05:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
One quick question that was suggested to me.

Is it possible it is a flash problem?
Hi Wingman,
If you mean the freezing it is possible. Only one way to find out and that is to uninstall and reinstall Flash. Use the following link for Adobe's uninstaller. Do not use the windows uninstaller as that will not remove all the files and could leave a corrupt one.
Please use the following link for the uninstaller.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 07 2018, 08:10 PM

Not sure where to put this, I think that since the problems with hiring others and not getting a hire confirmation message it is making other problems pop up. When I am in the Market Place and I try to move to another spot, the message "Wait.....I'm Busy" rises from my avatar and no it doesnt have anything to do with clearing my cashe or history because I've already done that. Sometimes I can move and other times I can't. People continually stand in front of me and I have to keep moving and when I can't I have to refresh my browser. It's annoying, just an FYI
Old May 07 2018, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn06 View Post
Not sure where to put this, I think that since the problems with hiring others and not getting a hire confirmation message it is making other problems pop up. When I am in the Market Place and I try to move to another spot, the message "Wait.....I'm Busy" rises from my avatar and no it doesnt have anything to do with clearing my cashe or history because I've already done that. Sometimes I can move and other times I can't. People continually stand in front of me and I have to keep moving and when I can't I have to refresh my browser. It's annoying, just an FYI
Hi Autumn,
I moved your post to the current release thread as this is also part of the hiring problem. This usually happens after you have done one job and gone back to the market.
The developers are still working on the hiring issues. The only thing I can say is be patient while they try to find the problem and fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 09 2018, 09:32 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - May 9th, 2:00AM

- Bugfix: Players sometimes getting the "Wait I'm Busy" message by mistake on different contexts, like when moving avatar, trying to open the Facility Manager and may be other scenarios as well.
- Bugfix: Employees kept receiving hire requests even when they have already been hired and working the farm.
- Bugfix: Employers not receiving the confirmation message that the employee has accepted the hire request. On this one, we think there could still be situations where the confirmation message may not arrive, but at least this should be happening as infrequent as it was happening a month ago, before the recent changes.
Old May 09 2018, 05:45 PM

YAY!!! I just love our devs. : )

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 09 2018, 10:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
UPDATE from Rauls notes >>
- We replaced the 'Let employee use my fuel' checkbox by a dropdown with the following options:

1. Let employee use my fuel first -> this is the one we had earlier today
2. Let employee use my fuel last -> this is the one we had a month ago, before the last release
3. Do not let employee use my fuel

- We added this dropdown to the Super Neighbour setup screen, so you can specify whatever option you like for each of your Super Neighbours.
I only just noticed that my fuel is being depleted more rapidly. Turns out it's because the default on our Super Neighbours has been changed.

Here's the quote from the Game Guide:
Quote:
When using tools, the fuel will be used from the neighbours fuel unless they have no fuel and then it will be yours that is used.
Could the default pretty please be returned to what it was before, with our SN using their own fuel first? Thanks.
Old May 09 2018, 10:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
I only just noticed that my fuel is being depleted more rapidly. Turns out it's because the default on our Super Neighbours has been changed.

Here's the quote from the Game Guide:

Could the default pretty please be returned to what it was before, with our SN using their own fuel first? Thanks.
Hi Dulcinea,
You can change the fuel usage for each of your Super Neighbors. You have the choice of whether they use your fuel first or their own fuel first or not use your fuel at all. The choice is yours in the Edit Super Neighbor in the menu when you click on them in your neighbor bar.

1. Let employee use my fuel first
2. Let employee use my fuel last (meaning they use their fuel until they run out)
Old May 09 2018, 10:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dulcinea,
You can change the fuel usage for each of your Super Neighbors. You have the choice of whether they use your fuel first or their own fuel first or not use your fuel at all. The choice is yours in the Edit Super Neighbor in the menu when you click on them in your neighbor bar.

1. Let employee use my fuel first
2. Let employee use my fuel last (meaning they use their fuel until they run out)
Well, it's just that the default's been changed, and players may not realize it as I didn't.

But it doesn't matter. I just went through and changed to option three, which is what I'd wanted anyway. Thanks, Taz.
Old May 10 2018, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following fixes:

Post-Release Info - May 10th, 11:30PM

- Continued improving message delivery reliability in the marketplace, for example, before this change, if you have sent a hire request to user U1, then another user U2 send you a hire request, if during the period that the hire request of user U2 is on your screen, user U1 confirms your hire request then you will not see that confirmation. What we did in this case is that all confirmations sent by other players to requests initiated by you will be queued and will be shown eventually after you close the current request being shown on the screen. This applies to buddy and selling product requests as well.

Also, before this change, if during that same period, another user U3 send you a hire request, that request will be simply ignored and the sender will never know. In this case, what we did was to send and auto-reply to the sender telling her that you are currently interacting with another user.
Closed Thread