Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 14 2021, 09:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
before I bought the new facilities I had gotten to dan 3 on the puffs in the new restaurant. Several friends sent that product to me. So after I buy the restaurant and Taste of facility I figured I had something already to put into it - nope - shows I have NONE!! Where did they go????
Hi dcsully,
You could not have gotten to the 3rd dan on the Puffs in the new restaurant as there aren't any belts out yet for that restaurant and that is a new product.
You may have gotten to the 3rd dan for the Durian fruit itself, but not for the puff.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2021, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

in the past I would copy the items in the new releases into a spreadsheet.
I just went to copy the new facilities etc added since June 23, 2021 until November 13th .

Where Do I find July, Aug, Sept, and Oct list of the new facilities for those releases?
Thank you
Old Nov 15 2021, 09:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
in the past I would copy the items in the new releases into a spreadsheet.
I just went to copy the new facilities etc added since June 23, 2021 until November 13th .

Where Do I find July, Aug, Sept, and Oct list of the new facilities for those releases?
Thank you
Hi Peggyannvt,
There is a link at the top of the page in the first post in the Game Migration Update.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641970
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 15 2021, 09:46 PM

Hello, I'm having issues with disappearing facilities, specifically, the new ones released on 11/13 . I purchased two 250 FC, bought the Singapore's and the new highly expensive Turbo Fish Farming Plant, plus the new fidget toy factory along with the store. Restarting my farm, everything but the toy factory disappeared. I repurchased everything, looked at the 'pending' and everything was still started. Then they disappeared again. I'm at a loss. Everything was put on Farm 1. I hope you can find my missing items.

Thank you,
Jan Button FB it: 1169799460
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...9460&farm_ix=0
Old Nov 15 2021, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel54 View Post
Hello, I'm having issues with disappearing facilities, specifically, the new ones released on 11/13 . I purchased two 250 FC, bought the Singapore's and the new highly expensive Turbo Fish Farming Plant, plus the new fidget toy factory along with the store. Restarting my farm, everything but the toy factory disappeared. I repurchased everything, looked at the 'pending' and everything was still started. Then they disappeared again. I'm at a loss. Everything was put on Farm 1. I hope you can find my missing items.

Thank you,
Jan Button FB it: 1169799460
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...9460&farm_ix=0
Hi Jan,
I am looking at your data and I see the purchase of the 250 FC twice, then see purchases for the Turbo Fish Farming Plant and Singapore Restaurant twice. Also the Taste of Singapore once. Those are all missing.
For the Fidget Toy factory I see 2 and 1 Store. They appear to be on your farms somewhere. You will need to search for those. I would search just for "Fidget" and that should show both. I would check the farm you were on when you bought them first. If both factories are on the same farm you will need to move one of them.

For the FC purchased items you will need to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 17 2021, 03:07 PM

G'day, which facility produces coconut jam?
Old Nov 17 2021, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by missr0se Anne View Post
G'day, which facility produces coconut jam?
Hi missr0se Anne,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject threasd about facilities as the thread you posted in is only for posting your co-op quests so others can come buy items from you for their quests.
You can find any information you need about products and ingredients in the Game Guide chapter 27:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

Coconut jam is made in the Jam and Jelly factory.
Old Nov 20 2021, 08:19 PM

can all the new turbo facilities be functional on the same field as their regular counterparts? i know this was answered somewhere but i can not find it
Old Nov 20 2021, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
can all the new turbo facilities be functional on the same field as their regular counterparts? i know this was answered somewhere but i can not find it
Hi JNelson,
Yes they can.
Old Nov 21 2021, 07:22 AM
Account Not Linked

USER ID number ( 100001043278567 )

I was searching to see if I had the Music Band Supplies Factory
I went to Store, Facilities, selected Not Owned, and and entered Music in the Search field.
What came up was: Musical Instruments Factory, Music Conservatory, Music Band Supplies Factory, Classical Music Band, Jazz Music Band.
I then bought the Music Band Supplies Factory for 5.8 million coins.
I then went to work my factories and it shows I have TWO Music Band Supplies Factories.
I did not want two, only one, that is why I selected Not Owned
I have no need for two of those factories, that's why I checked.

Please take one back and give me back my money.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending