Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2014, 03:48 AM

Sorry Taz, u must be feed up with questions with regards the quest, but I have 1. If I went on holiday for 2 weeks midway through a quest period, ie done 3 in 4 days (entitled to 1 FC) would that still be there on my return or is there a time limit in which u have to claim the FC?
Old Apr 08 2014, 03:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
Sorry Taz, u must be feed up with questions with regards the quest, but I have 1. If I went on holiday for 2 weeks midway through a quest period, ie done 3 in 4 days (entitled to 1 FC) would that still be there on my return or is there a time limit in which u have to claim the FC?
If you collect the coins for those quests that you did before you left you wouldn't get credit for them once you return cause they wouldn't be in the last 7 days, but after you last collect your FC and will be gone by the time the next 7 day qualification arrives you could work the quests, but do not collect the coins until you return, the quests doesn't count as being completed for the FC until the coins are collected, as far as I know once the quest has been completed, but you don't collect the coins they will stay there until the coins are collected, this way then those quests would be able to be used for when you start doing quests again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 08 2014 at 04:23 AM.
Old Apr 08 2014, 09:47 AM

Is there any way of telling when your 7 days for the Quests is due to expire - I did not write down the date and time that i collected my FC last week and I think it should be almost time - going mad waiting for it

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 08 2014, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Is there any way of telling when your 7 days for the Quests is due to expire - I did not write down the date and time that i collected my FC last week and I think it should be almost time - going mad waiting for it
Only when the collect FC button shows and the text about how many you have done. Currently there is no indication until that shows up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2014, 10:00 AM

What has happened to the "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" ? It used to show ALL FT wall requests, now it only shows 5 and those end up being my own bonus posts. I am not seeing other players post requesting facilities or services. Any suggestions?
Old Apr 08 2014, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheaBard View Post
What has happened to the "Show Farm Town Wall Requests" ? It used to show ALL FT wall requests, now it only shows 5 and those end up being my own bonus posts. I am not seeing other players post requesting facilities or services. Any suggestions?
Facebook made changes and now that doesn't work like it should for any of the games.
You will now have to use the Games Feed on the left side of your Facebook Home page. That will show all game posts. If there are games listed there that you don't play you can block those from showing so that you can see the Farm Town ones. Also when you see a post you awant to work Right click on it and choose open in a new tab. If you don't your ggames feed page will not show and the posts will not come back when you click on Games feed again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2014, 12:06 PM

Hi,

Thank you for all your input on the new release. I am now closing this thread. If you need any further assistance on Quests, please post in the help & support official quests thread. Any other issues, please also post in the relevant thread to your problem.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread