Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 28 2012, 10:15 AM

when can we have the purple flower harvester & purple tree harvester? these tolls are very important in the farms. thanks.
Old Sep 28 2012, 05:29 PM

I am torn on the green glove - I haven't bought it yet, since I don't decorate and even if I did, I don't layer stuff on top of stuff.

How is this glove different than people layering buildings and trees and things on top of fields ? I know it won't layer crops or trees, but won't it mess up the game the same as we have been told other layering does ??
Old Sep 28 2012, 06:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I am torn on the green glove - I haven't bought it yet, since I don't decorate and even if I did, I don't layer stuff on top of stuff.

How is this glove different than people layering buildings and trees and things on top of fields ? I know it won't layer crops or trees, but won't it mess up the game the same as we have been told other layering does ??
That is what I was wondering, to me it would seem like it is the same thing.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 28 2012, 07:21 PM
Senior Moderator

First thing is it will not layer anything over crops. And the amount of layer using it as it stands is not near as much additional data as layeringf crops is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2012, 07:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
First thing is it will not layer anything over crops. And the amount of layer using it as it stands is not near as much additional data as layeringf crops is.
My question is mostly about the overlapping of facilities being the same as overlapping crops. I know it won't layer anything on crops or work with plant items, but it says in the Game Guide that it will almost fully overlap other items, so it sounds like it will do like overlapping crops, which Slashkey says that they do not support that type of layering of crops, but if you can put a facility in the corner and then overlap that facility 75% of the way with another facility and continue to do that, many people have stated that they have put several facilities in the space that only a few would fit into, so the data that has to remembered is all of the facilities and all of the ingredients inside each of those facilities. It still seems like to me that it is the same just doing it with facilities instead of crops.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 28 2012, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
My question is mostly about the overlapping of facilities being the same as overlapping crops. I know it won't layer anything on crops or work with plant items, but it says in the Game Guide that it will almost fully overlap other items, so it sounds like it will do like overlapping crops, which Slashkey says that they do not support that type of layering of crops, but if you can put a facility in the corner and then overlap that facility 75% of the way with another facility and continue to do that, many people have stated that they have put several facilities in the space that only a few would fit into, so the data that has to remembered is all of the facilities and all of the ingredients inside each of those facilities. It still seems like to me that it is the same just doing it with facilities instead of crops.
It is basically the same thing, however it is a low number of items as opposed to several thousand plots for crops. The statement about layering and condoning has been modified because of these tools. The only discussions not allowed are about layering crops, trees and flowers now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2012, 11:04 PM

Default Start All Tools

I have been unsuccessful twice in getting a response to my question about the Start All tools. Perhaps the 3rd time will be the charm! Chapter 21 of the Game Guide needs to be updated to include the Start All tools for each of the facilities included in the last five (5) New Releases.

Which Start All tool is required for:
(1) Plant Milk Factory
(2) Board Games Factory
(3) Thai Restaurant
(4) Nursing Home (Service Facility)
(5) Electronics Components Factory
(6) Electronics Equipment Factory
(7) Handyman Tools Factory
(8) Electronics Store (Service Facility)
(9) Mediterranean Restaurant
(10) Beach Gear Factory
(11) Hardware Shop (Service Facility)
(12) Beach Gear Rentals (Service Facility)
(13) Playground Gear Factory
(14) French Restaurant
(15) Playground (Service Facility)
(16) Day Care (Service Facility)
(17) Funeral Supplies Factory
(18) Party Supplies Factory
(19) Funeral Home (Service Facility)
(20) Party Store (Service Facility)

I have searched everywhere in the Forum for the answers with no luck. It would be extremely helpful if the Devs could mention the proper Start All tool for each of the new facilities at the time they are released. Failing that, Chapter 21 should be updated as soon as possible after each New Release. Chapter 21 in the Game Guide has the "Updated" flag, but it hasn't been updated since May 12th, I believe.

I have all the Start All tools, so there is no way that I can query each facility in question. Many thanks for any light you can shed on this subject.
Old Sep 28 2012, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett128 View Post
I have been unsuccessful twice in getting a response to my question about the Start All tools. Perhaps the 3rd time will be the charm! Chapter 21 of the Game Guide needs to be updated to include the Start All tools for each of the facilities included in the last five (5) New Releases.

Which Start All tool is required for:
(1) Plant Milk Factory
(2) Board Games Factory
(3) Thai Restaurant
(4) Nursing Home (Service Facility)
(5) Electronics Components Factory
(6) Electronics Equipment Factory
(7) Handyman Tools Factory
(8) Electronics Store (Service Facility)
(9) Mediterranean Restaurant
(10) Beach Gear Factory
(11) Hardware Shop (Service Facility)
(12) Beach Gear Rentals (Service Facility)
(13) Playground Gear Factory
(14) French Restaurant
(15) Playground (Service Facility)
(16) Day Care (Service Facility)
(17) Funeral Supplies Factory
(18) Party Supplies Factory
(19) Funeral Home (Service Facility)
(20) Party Store (Service Facility)

I have searched everywhere in the Forum for the answers with no luck. It would be extremely helpful if the Devs could mention the proper Start All tool for each of the new facilities at the time they are released. Failing that, Chapter 21 should be updated as soon as possible after each New Release. Chapter 21 in the Game Guide has the "Updated" flag, but it hasn't been updated since May 12th, I believe.

I have all the Start All tools, so there is no way that I can query each facility in question. Many thanks for any light you can shed on this subject.
Hi, we have asked the developers for the information. If you have all the start all tools then all new facilities released will work with one of them.
Old Sep 29 2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, we have asked the developers for the information. If you have all the start all tools then all new facilities released will work with one of them.
Thanks so much for the reply, Tony! As I said, I own all of the Start All tools, so when new facilities are released, the proper Start All tool is automatically selected when I fill those facilities. However, I am trying to help a friend who cannot afford to buy all of the tools. I have done an analysis of her farm to determine which factories and service facilities she owns in order to recommend the most logical and efficient Start All tools for her to buy. Before I can make that recommendation, I need to know which Start All tools are used for the facilities released since the last update to Chapter 21. My friend has quit buying any new facilities, because it takes so long to load them without at least some of the Start All tools!

I appreciate your asking the developers for the information I need. Hopefully, you will hear from them soon. I assume when you get that information, you will add it to Chapter 21? That's where I will check unless I hear from you to the contrary.

Many thanks!
Old Sep 29 2012, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the GREEN GLOVE but wish it would let you rotate items with glove in hand especially anyone like me who decided i liked the neighbors brown mountains and changed mine with limited space