Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2014, 07:34 PM

Hi, I don't know about anyone else, but I liked it alot better when the colors changed from farm to farm that the Mayor worked, atleast we new where the Mayor was.
Old Mar 16 2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Hi, I don't know about anyone else, but I liked it alot better when the colors changed from farm to farm that the Mayor worked, atleast we new where the Mayor was.
Agree totally on that one

Visit My Farm
Old Mar 16 2014, 07:42 PM

Quote:
me too....

The FT Mayor absolutely needs to be watched at all times.... Since he has not been kidnapped in recent memory, he is getting a little too big for his britches !!

Old Mar 16 2014, 07:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen1130 View Post
I love the new updates. Appears there may be a glitch though. When I am trying to work or refer on a friends farm (from a post on the wall) it only goes to a certain pint before the mayor says "Moving on to next farm" and then it won't let me work any more farms after that
I've used this and it doesn't always work right. I have had farms on my farm that were not worked because of it. I worked all of one person's farms and the mayor said he worked the last 2. I reloaded the person's farms from the work facilities request and there was 2 that I was able to work because the mayor did not work them.
Old Mar 16 2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Agreed!!!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 16 2014, 09:19 PM

That shaved ice cart is the teeniest, cutest, most colorful AND flavorful little purchase ever. I fell instantly in love with it.

The syrup factory is also very pleasing to me. ♥

I'm gonna go with...AWESOME update this time South Florida!! I actually pounce on facility/service posts when I see them now.

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:11 PM

So when can we expect the problem with allowing others to use our tools and *fuel* to be fixed??? Sheesh, some of the most eager to actually do any real work nowadays in this game are the newer players, and their fuel levels are not adequate to complete the farms they're hired for, even though I have allowed them to use my tools and fuel. Then I have to go thru the same rigamorole with others who are in the same boat, with not enough fuel. Was this feature thoroughly tested before being implemented??? Once again, too many new and major features rolled out together in one update. Always problematic.
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Facebook made changes and messed that up. Your better choice now is to use the Games Feed from your Facebook Home page.
my Game Feed link on my home page has been erased by FB. i still have the link though ( https://www.facebook.com/apps/feed ) but only 1/2 the posts showed up on there. some of the rest showed up on my Home Page but not all.

i think i'm going to have to start making a post of my posts

/sigh at FB breaking, er fixing, not broke stuff
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eradani View Post
my Game Feed link on my home page has been erased by FB. i still have the link though ( https://www.facebook.com/apps/feed ) but only 1/2 the posts showed up on there. some of the rest showed up on my Home Page but not all.

i think i'm going to have to start making a post of my posts

/sigh at FB breaking, er fixing, not broke stuff
Once you have closed the Games feed all of those posts are considered by Facebook as having been seen and they don't show them to you again. That is why when you go to work those right clickon the Games feed to open in a new tab. Then right click on any post you want to work to open it in a new tab and only close the work. Go back to the Games feed and work the next one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 16 2014, 10:57 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

still finding that the mayor is a liar, he is not working all the farms even when he says he is...also I still get that "Oops," message when doing referrals...he then proceeds to move to the next farm but if say there are 3 farms to do...he is only doing 2....making it necessary to go to all farms, uncover buildings and manually click on one on each farm to check, and this can be a bit difficult as some people have their facs hidden inside larger buildings...maybe the mayor needs to retire..some new blood is needed..he is getting a bit past it... hehehe
I also prefer the way the farms changed color as he worked..at least that way we have some idea of which ones he has worked...now we have no idea at all.....whoever changed this needs to fix it asap....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread