Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2013, 11:07 PM

Yes i feel the same way. If this is the case then i wont be playing the game anymore. Not if we have to always spend real money just to get virtual money.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 06:28 AM.
Old Nov 05 2013, 11:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDave View Post
New Dan degrees...
7th Dan Degree for crops (yay!), but not for trees - I suppose those will come in a future update.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2013, 11:32 PM

i totlly agree with you being disabled and getting money from no-where my husband would not let me buy FC so I will have to think if this game is for me will be sad I love this game

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 06 2013 at 06:29 AM.
Old Nov 05 2013, 11:40 PM

Thanks for the update! Love how fast the harvesting is now! Off to see the new facs!
Old Nov 05 2013, 11:42 PM

Are the really enough players, to remove the ability to send friends farm cash gifts? Not winning any popularity contest with this change, Slashkey. I do hope someone has a major change of heart here.
Old Nov 05 2013, 11:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
update has only been out for an hour, you KNOW there are always glitches at first, give it time. Can't send them a message either? Not sure why they would get rid of that, doesn't make sense, unless they are giving us another route and a different message system. Hang in there, wait and see.

I just went and looked and the options for each neighbor are still all there, same as they ever were.
it is working alright now ... probably just a short glitch ....
I always clear my caches etc 3 times a day .... so no problems there
Old Nov 05 2013, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post

Are the really enough players, to remove the ability to send friends farm cash gifts? Not winning any popularity contest with this change, Slashkey. I do hope someone has a major change of heart here.
I cannot see them making a change like you are saying. That just not make sense. It is probably a glitch that will clear up or be fixed as soon as they realize it. Raul has not even posted the changes yet, so we will see when he does if anything is said about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I cannot see them making a change like you are saying. That just not make sense. It is probably a glitch that will clear up or be fixed as soon as they realize it. Raul has not even posted the changes yet, so we will see when he does if anything is said about it.
Taz, I posted a screenshot in the 'new release' thread of what my friend got when she tried to send me a facility. I really do hope it is just a glitch...
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I sure hope you are right, Taz. I am just so discouraged right now. Thank you for keeping an eye on the posts.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:18 AM

my sister is still unable to send me farcash items',i pleaded and begged her for 6 months to play the game just so she could gift fc tools to me,i live on ssi and totally cannot afford to buy fc on a regular basis ,i did buy it once but can never do so again,now with out her gifting it to me she will quit the game and sadly to say i might have to as well,i need those turbo tools to play the game in a short amount of time.

with my health issues i just cannot sit at the computer for long periods of time ,please dev allow us the ability to gift our neighbors fc without having to buy any or do offers which most of them cost money as well at least the good ones do.
Closed Thread