Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2017, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi rodneycs

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then reopen your farms and check if you continue receiving the same message.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

About the shortened time for containers, please note that it will only apply for those ships that were dispatched AFTER Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:00 PM eastern time.
Been there. Done that. I still get my blue ship prep notice 18 hours after it dispatch. I've even cleared the Flash Player ("all pages") a couple times and still get it. I figured maybe it would help, but it seems the new features added to the ships still have some kinks.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 18 2017, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Been there. Done that. I still get my blue ship prep notice 18 hours after it dispatch. I've even cleared the Flash Player ("all pages") a couple times and still get it. I figured maybe it would help, but it seems the new features added to the ships still have some kinks.
Hi Qivis

We emailed the developers about this problem.
Old May 18 2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Qivis

We emailed the developers about this problem.
Thanks - I also get the message that xxx ship has completed container prep well after the ship has been dispatched.
Old May 18 2017, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
Thanks - I also get the message that xxx ship has completed container prep well after the ship has been dispatched.
You are welcome Moose Mob
Old May 18 2017, 10:58 AM

- The zoom in and out using the mouse wheel is not working on the latest update of the Chrome browser when in full screen mode. It should work when you are not in full screen mode or when you click on the + and - icons in the bottom panel. We hope they fix this issue quickly, as it's also happening on other games in facebook.

This same issue is now effecting the latest version of Opera! Up until today it was not an issue.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 18 2017, 11:53 AM

WOW - 28 minutes to load my ship this morning.....

THANK YOU.....
Old May 18 2017, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
WOW - 28 minutes to load my ship this morning.....

THANK YOU.....
Something is wrong now - I've loaded 5 containers, all of them 28 minutes and now I go in to see how much time is left on #6 which I loaded at least 10 minutes ago (forgot to set my timer) and it has 38 minutes. There must be some glitches left.....
Old May 18 2017, 02:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Something is wrong now - I've loaded 5 containers, all of them 28 minutes and now I go in to see how much time is left on #6 which I loaded at least 10 minutes ago (forgot to set my timer) and it has 38 minutes. There must be some glitches left.....
Hi Angel,
Raul just released a fix for the container pop up that was showing after a ship was dispatched. It could be that the number of ships you have dispatched since the start of the speed up has been reset or corrected as you should not have been able to do the 28 minute one yet. As you should not have had but maybe 2 ships in the list because that feature was only released 2 days ago.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2017, 02:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following:

Post-Release Updates - May 18th, 3:10PM

Bugfix: After loading the game, the container ready notification from a previously dispatched ship was appearing continuously. This should start working correctly once you prepare your next container or dispatch your next ship.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2017, 03:05 PM

I am having same problem as Angel7 and I have loaded 2 ships in last 2 days
Closed Thread