Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old May 22 2018, 06:31 AM

The ships so frustrating. I am now having few neighbors that work the ships. I don't end up with 1/2 the ships worked. People do not opt out therefore, their name keeps popping up. Then we that work the ships end up with 1/2 of the ship not being processed.
Surely there is a way that you can exclude those that do not work ships.
I started playing this game when Farm Town first came to be. Then lost my account when I took some time off. I have been playing a few years again and feel that I am behind as far as learning. Perhaps it is because I am older and slower to catch on. However, the frustration of spending all that time to load ships and then have them to not be worked by neighbors is more than I can handle - I might as well quit doing any task.
Old May 23 2018, 02:13 PM

Please consider adding an option to receive products (instead of coins) when processing neighbor's ships. I disabled my Ships because coins are not incentive to add another step to my game. However, I would play the Ships if I could receive products instead.

Thanks for considering it!
Old May 25 2018, 07:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is this where I place a suggestion that the developers put in some sort of automatic "move the ship forward if a person doesn't respond within a reasonable amount of time (say 24 hours) so that your cargo ship doesn't get stuck somewhere that causes a "zero load" condition"...?

Or some kind of alert on our end (sending out cargo ships) that tells us that it's been so many (say 24) hours & so-and-so has not responded to your cargo ship load request so that we can go in & skip them & force the ship to move forward...???

DB:W200, MPS:F4

Last edited by Zeeky Banutski; May 25 2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old May 31 2018, 09:58 AM

I would like to receive a facebook notification when a ship has arrived at my port, so I don't have to load FT to check. It could be optional, for those who don't want one.

Old Jun 01 2018, 08:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'd like to request the ship 'open' buttons be revamped to include the whole box or at least the whole 'open' box... currently you have to click only on bottom of the 'open' button. sort of frustrating.... Couldn't it be like the facility buttons and be able to click the whole ship box?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 02 2018, 08:18 AM

Default ships

how about setting up a way of putting a timer for how long a ship sets in somebody's port before its skipped . i know its hard to remember to ck several times a day for ships and i have several that let that happen lot and when i was in the hosp. for 4 days i had no way of doing it but it wasnt all my fault so a timer would be great say for 6 8 or say 12 hr limit .
Old Jun 04 2018, 04:57 PM

Please consider making a train depot to manage all trains on all farms, This depot would allow us to unload, dispatch and boost all trains on all farms from this depot.

Thank you.
Old Jun 06 2018, 02:58 PM

I would like to be able to sort my Ships by Time Remaining in their voyage. That will let us more easily watch the ones that are getting close to expiring and Skip ports to move them along faster.

Old Jun 09 2018, 02:52 PM

i would love to see a sorting option on the gift page that separates the trains from the gifts. many times i dont have time to collect pages and pages of gifts, but i do like to help others with the trains. sorting the trains out from the gifts is very time consuming as it is. also, a train manager or depot, similar to the ships, for the tool box, where i could unload and load all my trains and send off to be boosted, instead of farm hopping. i have 5 trains, and i frequently forget to unload and resend them out, simply cuz im short on time. thanks so much for all you devs do, you are truly the best!! <3
Old Jun 25 2018, 10:05 PM

thanks for all your hard work on making a great game! Some ship suggestions...
1. a way to set a time of how long a ship sits at a port before moving on automatically
2. faster ship loading when a neighbor's ship comes to your port. it seems really redundant to click 10 times once per container.
3. notification on your own farm when a ship you're loading is ready for the next container. I get a notification when I'm working someone else's farm but not my own. Husband gets annoyed when I set the timer on my phone LOL

Also a suggestion for trains: a reminder/notification somewhere when a train is ready to unload. I'll forget about my train for _weeks_