Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Freight Trains and Cargo Ships

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to post your suggestions for Freight Trains and Cargo Ships
Old Mar 02 2018, 03:34 PM

Don't know whether this is a NEW suggestion, but it would be extremely helpful if you could add Peacock Feathers to the train and ship Animal Products Containers. Many thanks! :-)

Scarlett
Old Mar 03 2018, 12:53 PM

I would like to see an icon in my toolbox so I can access my trains there and not on the farm I have it on. That would be great!
Old Mar 05 2018, 07:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Getting the coins for sending our neighbor's ships on is great but I'd like to see an additional bonus for sending them faster. Maybe 1 FC (per ship) if sent in less than 1 hour and a decreasing amount of premium, constantly in short supply ingredients (like squid) for each additional hour (Example: 1000 for less than 2 hours, 900 for less than 3, etc).
Maybe this would encourage people to remember to check their ports
Old Mar 05 2018, 10:42 AM

Hi Taz,

I have a suggestion for a change when playing the cargo ship game.

Currently all the people that have helped you within the last week is automatically put onto your logbook itinerary list, and these people are the only ones that you can select from to load your cargo ships.

I find it extremely frustrating that my list is full of people that do not play the cargo ship game and I end up with having to skip loads of ports because of this. It would be really good if we could select the the itinerary of the people that we want instead of being forced with a list of people that don't play the game.

Here's hoping that you take on this idea to help us keep interest in playing the game. I know many people that have stopped playing because of this problem.

Thanks very much
Nicole
Old Mar 09 2018, 10:57 AM

I would like to see a way to speed the preparing of the ships. Perhaps, a tool that can be purchased - - something. It takes hours to load a ship and it is hard to do in our busy lives.
I check for ships to be sent out of my port quite a few times a day . . . However, some don't play ships but refuse to check the box on their site to disable ships. We need something to block these people from our ships as well. THANKS, Carol695
Old Mar 15 2018, 09:11 AM

with the stacked fishing becoming more popular it would be nice to have access to a ship or train carrying more bait.
Old Mar 19 2018, 12:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I would like to see some of the new flowers that were recently introduced be added to the flower train car. Thank you for your consideration.
Old Mar 20 2018, 05:44 AM

I would like to see a car where you can request what you want. It could be anything from animals,crops, trees. this could be limited to the gift items only.
Old Mar 20 2018, 09:48 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
i get 80-100 ships a day in my port, that is A LOT of clicking ....
a send/launch all would be extremely welcome, especially for those of us like me who have problems with their hands .....

I would also like a car/ship that contains the items from the semi-truck ... in particular all the meats, yeast, glycerol,

Please add peacocks to the cattle car (as before having to click 250 times per farm per shed we want to fill is just too much clicking for a lot of us with hand problems)
and peacock feathers to the animal car

please add to the existing flower car or create a 2nd flowers car to add all the new flowers to it that are usable, especially the 10 new ones for the flower cart