Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 30 2013, 07:03 AM

Default Crops, Fruits and Plants

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to post your ideas for new crops, fruits (and the trees on which they grow) and plants you would like to harvest on your farm.

Remember this is for brand new things. If you have a great idea for another use for any of the crops or fruits or plants we already have please post it here http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332042
Old Mar 02 2018, 07:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I suggest adding a few more crops that take 4, 5, and 6 days. There have been no additions to these crops in ages. Thanks!
Old Mar 02 2018, 09:36 PM

Default Cinammon Factory

How about a sassafrass tree that can be utilized in the cinammon factory and then used to produce a soda beverage

And a horehound plant to be utilized to produce a flaboring for hard candy
Old Mar 23 2018, 03:07 PM

FLOWERS FLOWERS FLOWERS I love them, I have and can make beautiful designs with them, but I am tired of the old and want additional ones please. I have researched for flowers from the US and from the UK since most of the players I've seen and talk to are from these 2 countries. First of all I absolutely love lilacs, even tho they are a bush I would love to see them on FT as a harvestable flower bush. I also have the following suggestions as flowers that can be harvested: Freesia, Bluebell, Sweet Pea, Honeysuckle, Blackeyed Susan, Blue Asters, Columbine (otherwise known as Granny's Bonnet), Blue Geranium, and Fox Glove. Please make more flowers
Old Mar 23 2018, 03:46 PM

Hollyhocks ~ Geraniums ~ Bleeding Hearts ~ Sweet Peas ~ Black Eyed Susans ~ Love all The OLD Grandmas Garden Flowers ~ How about Fields of Cranberries in Water
Old Apr 02 2018, 01:27 PM
Account Not Linked

You still have no use for the crop, brussle sprouts. It happens to be my husband and mine's favorite veggie. Why not add a selection of frozen vegetables to the frozen foods facility?
Old Apr 22 2018, 01:36 PM

Please add some of the flowers needed for the Flower Market to the Long Flower car and/or the container in the ship. Thanks
Old May 13 2018, 03:33 AM

Default Trees

Among the made up trees and the actual trees I am shocked to not see a Sassafras tree for making root beer and hard candy. Lumber trees: Black Gum, Sweet Gum, Ash, Hickory, Rosewood, and Tulip Poplar. Can you also add a sawmill upgrade that triples the amount of lumber generated?
Old May 22 2018, 10:21 PM

I want to submit a recipe for the brussel sprouts. It's my recipe and it is delicious. cut your brussel sprouts in thin slices... heat olive oil and real butter salt pepper and italian parsley.. bits of bacon and onion stir fry for 15 minutes..........so we would need olive oil, butter parsley bacon and brussel sprouts...now you can add it to the italian restaurant
Old Jun 07 2018, 01:59 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make all trees that are used in factories or services available for purchase in the store!! thanks for all you do!!