Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 12 2011, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Avatar- appearance, clothing, settings

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread for suggestions for avatar appearance and choices of clothing for your avatar.
Old Mar 14 2018, 11:18 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when are we getting new clothes for the avatar? we need sum new clothes, like a cowboy hat, better lookin boots and a new western suit
Old Mar 18 2018, 06:45 PM

Go to the market place and everyone pretty much looks alike. I'd like to have accessories to personalize our avatars. Glasses, hats, hair bows, jewelry, beards and moustache's. Maybe even different heights and body shapes. I'd also like to see clothes and costumes for the seasons and holidays, ie: coats, hats and gloves for winter, Santa costumes for Christmas etc.. I'd really like the Dev's to update the avatars as they are the one area of the game that hasn't been updated since the game came out.
Old Apr 18 2018, 12:44 PM

I would just like to see different colored shirts. The ones with the flower on it for girls, the only colors to choose from are blue, yellow and purple. My favorite color is green and I'd like to wear a green shirt with jeans and tennis shoes I know that farming is the most important subject of this game, I am just tired of the same old clothes lol. In summer we should be able to choose shorts and wear jeans in the cooler months. For various colored shirts for girls we should have more colors like: Green, Red, Black, White, Orange.... I see tho that I would have to pay $20 for the outfit of jeans and a tank top or ones that are overalls. Why would we have to pay for clothes anyway? It's not like they do anything like tools do
Old May 01 2018, 07:17 PM

Default status messages at the market place

hi I was wanting to suggest when farmers are at market place to add a bi color label on the status message . so those at the market place can see those that have coops open and may need help or you may need to buy something fro m them..we have several status such as nothing special work, do not hire . just wish there was a color plus those mention to see those that are doing quests . thanks for allowing me to share this suggestion ..
Old May 11 2018, 09:48 AM

It sounds daft but when I water or irrigate a farm, I always wish the avatar(s) would put up an umbrella.
Old Jul 14 2018, 02:57 AM

i think some winter clothes would be good a coat a hat beanie