Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 11 2018, 12:13 AM

My problem is that the exchange all button disappeared on My Requests. Where did it go? I ran memcashe cleaner twice and still no EXCHANGE BUTTON ON MY REQUEST IS NOT THERE. Woo Hoo It Worked that time ty ty ty Taz btw i luv my tower tool and my ext tools too

Last edited by birdsong54; Jun 11 2018 at 12:47 AM.
Old Jun 11 2018, 12:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
My problem is that the exchange all button disappeared on My Requests. Where did it go?
Hi Birdsong,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2018, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsong54 View Post
My problem is that the exchange all button disappeared on My Requests. Where did it go? I ran memcashe cleaner twice and still no EXCHANGE BUTTON ON MY REQUEST IS NOT THERE.
Hi Birdsong,
Please do not modify your post when you have already been answered as we do not see that it has been modified if we are not watching closely.

Please try another browser and see if it is showing in that one.

If the memcache didn't work then please try clearing your browser cache with the instructions in the following link for your browser:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 11 2018, 12:57 AM

Oh Ok I a sorry
Old Jun 11 2018, 08:48 PM

for 2 days, when I try to accept gifts, I get an error occurred please try again later. I have cleared the memcache and the adobe cache, rebooted computer, and even tried on a different browser
Old Jun 11 2018, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman'sAngel View Post
for 2 days, when I try to accept gifts, I get an error occurred please try again later. I have cleared the memcache and the adobe cache, rebooted computer, and even tried on a different browser
Hi Iceman'sAngel

Please be sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed in your browser. You have instructions on how to do this for different browsers in the following thread:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 11 2018, 09:46 PM

Default can't accept or send gifts

I have done everything with the cookies, still get an error occurred, and trying to send gifts, no friends names come up just a blank box
Old Jun 11 2018, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman'sAngel View Post
I have done everything with the cookies, still get an error occurred, and trying to send gifts, no friends names come up just a blank box
Hi Iceman's Angel,
Did you follow the instructions in the link for your browsers? Most of the browsers have changed how you have to allow the 3rd party cookies and the pop ups.

Are you getting a blank list or are you seeing the whirling circle in the middle of it? Facebook lowered how many friends you can have that play the game. Last time it was lowered to less than 500 but I think they have gone lower than that. If you have too many friends who play the game then the list will never completely load.
Old Jun 13 2018, 05:22 PM

Question Wrong Gift Count

My gift count is two off. It still says I have two gifts to receive when I have received all the gifts shown. How can this be fixed? Thanks.
Old Jun 13 2018, 05:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy-Iowa View Post
My gift count is two off. It still says I have two gifts to receive when I have received all the gifts shown. How can this be fixed? Thanks.
Hi Candy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.

This tends to happen when you get down to no gifts in the My Requests.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't help try going to this link below and you should see if you have any gifts hung up in there and can remove them by accepting:
https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 13 2018 at 05:40 PM.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts & work, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows