Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 01 2018, 07:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
How do I fix this? It happens when trying to accept gifts.
An error has occurred. Please try again later.
Hi Priscillar,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.
Please make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed. We have instructions for setting up the main browsers in the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2018, 12:19 AM

Wow I didn't know that! I've never sent more than one so thought maybe there was some tool I can't afford but didn't look. I will let her know not to do this but I still can't get any gifts.
Old Jun 02 2018, 12:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
Wow I didn't know that! I've never sent more than one so thought maybe there was some tool I can't afford but didn't look. I will let her know not to do this but I still can't get any gifts.
Hi Priscillar,
Follow the instructions in the link I posted just above your last post here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 02 2018, 02:02 PM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6254&farm_ix=0
i have done this.

I still get an error has occurred try again later
Old Jun 02 2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6254&farm_ix=0
i have done this.

I still get an error has occurred try again later

Hi Jo

Taz is not available at this moment.

Which browser are you using? If you are using a Mac and Safari browser, there is a problem with that browser so you will need to use another one.

If that is not your problem, have you allowed 3er party cookies and pop ups for your browser following the instructions from the link Taz gave to you?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 05 2018, 08:35 PM

Default Can't Accept Gifts

Is anyone else having the problems of accepting gifts and then page freezes where you are unable to send gifts? After reloading page, I see the gifts I "accepted" are still in on top and UNACCEPTED. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Pam
Old Jun 05 2018, 10:41 PM

everytime i try to get or exchange gifts it says an error occurred try again later. I have done all the steps to make sure not blocked but it still doesnt work. I did just get a new computer
Old Jun 05 2018, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDanzer View Post
everytime i try to get or exchange gifts it says an error occurred try again later. I have done all the steps to make sure not blocked but it still doesnt work. I did just get a new computer
Hi JoDanzer,
Please make sure you have 3rd party cookies and pop ups allowed. There are instructions on how to do this for several browsers in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Jun 05 2018, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
Is anyone else having the problems of accepting gifts and then page freezes where you are unable to send gifts? After reloading page, I see the gifts I "accepted" are still in on top and UNACCEPTED. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Pam
Hi pdsegida,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about gifts. If this was this evening there was a problem with gifts and any posting to Facebook. It should be ok now. When you have a problem please post it here in the Help & Support section and not the Social section.
Old Jun 06 2018, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
I did earlier this evening. I could accept my gifts and they showed up in my gift box but couldn't send gifts back. It also kept showing that I had gifts in the request tab.It seems to be back to normal now.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts & work, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows