Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 14 2018, 02:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Hutzel View Post
Still on both computers. When I log out of the game on Firefox, I have to reset the macro and memcache every time, to get the gifts to accept. The Allow button is blue. So it is not the game itself as it plays fine. It is just this maddening error when I try to accept my gifts. "An error has occurred. Please try again later." Been going on now for weeks and weeks, on two different computers with different operating systems.
Hi Sue,
As I have said before the only way we know to correct that is setting the 3rd party cookies to be allowed.
You can report to Support and see if there is anything else they can suggest, but we have no more we can offer through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2018, 07:20 PM

Default Gifting

For the last few days, I can't send or receive gifts. The page just continues to reload and loop back.
THANKS.
Old Apr 14 2018, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT View Post
For the last few days, I can't send or receive gifts. The page just continues to reload and loop back.
THANKS.
Hi Lindalshot,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Also try clearing your browser cache. Instructions for that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2018, 03:09 AM

Default still can't reset farm town

it has been going on a week that I can't except and send gifts, except for today i was able to except and send one page when I reloaded to continue the page went right back and said there is problem, reload and went to blank page, tried several times but Im getting frustrated now
Old Apr 15 2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy.sepik View Post
it has been going on a week that I can't except and send gifts, except for today i was able to except and send one page when I reloaded to continue the page went right back and said there is problem, reload and went to blank page, tried several times but Im getting frustrated now
Hi cathy.sepik

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farm and try the gifts again.

If that doesnt work for you then you will need to allow 3rd party cookies an popups in your browser. You will find instructions for some browsers in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 15 2018, 03:52 PM

Default send gifts

I keep getting kicked out of send gifts. says needs to re load. any ideas
Old Apr 15 2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy Capell View Post
I keep getting kicked out of send gifts. says needs to re load. any ideas
Hi judy Capell

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

Which browser are you using?

When it says to reload the game?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open during the clearing. Then reopen your farms and try again.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 15 2018, 07:42 PM

Hi ALL -- I have had Error, please try again later for past 2 days also.. I went to this page as admin have suggested and followed the directions on my Chrome.. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118 .. but that did not work.. then I clicked on what it said my blocked cookies were (I had cleared mem cache yestereday) and it said I was blocking slashkey .. I clicked allow.. now my gifting is working.. not sure if this will help any of you, but it did it for me.. Good Luck, happy farming..
Old Apr 15 2018, 07:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi ALL -- I have had Error, please try again later for past 2 days also.. I went to this page as admin have suggested and followed the directions on my Chrome.. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118 .. but that did not work.. then I clicked on what it said my blocked cookies were (I had cleared mem cache yestereday) and it said I was blocking slashkey .. I clicked allow.. now my gifting is working.. not sure if this will help any of you, but it did it for me.. Good Luck, happy farming..
Hi Sundos,
You need to also allow the other sites cookies that are in the Blocked list. Thos e will be needed for other things beside receiving your gifts.
Old Apr 15 2018, 11:36 PM

Default Gift page

Hi, I hope you can help with this. My gift page won't load. I keep getting an error message and it takes me to the play page. Do you know of anything that I could try to resolve this issue. Thanks.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, window narrows