Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 26 2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I sent gifts yesterday. Today I went to send gifts and the only person who shows up is someone who has not played in years so I never send. It is certainly over 12 hours. Has Facebook changed the requirement to once every 24 hours now to send gifts?
Hi david1323

You can send gifts to your friends every 8 hours if you dont have the Gifting machines which cut the waiting time to resend gifts.

Don't you see any friends in any options (All farmers, My neighbors, Farmers helping me) under Farmer Lists button?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 26 2017, 05:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No friends in Gift List

It says no friends found. When I accept gifts from people I have not sent gifts to in over 24 hours, I do not get a message to return a gift. Under my neighbors tab I still have all my neighbors, but the gifting section is not seeing any neighbors.
Old Sep 26 2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
It says no friends found. When I accept gifts from people I have not sent gifts to in over 24 hours, I do not get a message to return a gift. Under my neighbors tab I still have all my neighbors, but the gifting section is not seeing any neighbors.
David, please click in your yellow tool box and then click in the clock.

Then click in gamewide button and make sure you have a green check mark for the option Resend gifts. If you dont have the green check mark then you will see how much time you will have to wait to send gifts again.

Also, check your date (day, month and year) and time in your computer.

With the farm loaded, can you see your neighbors pictures in the neighbors bar below the game screen?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 26 2017, 06:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Default No friends in Gift List

It says 5 hours. I have not sent gifts to most of my neighbors in over 26 hours. Why does it say 5 hours? My clock on the computer is correct. I did empty my cache. I also closed my browser and reopened. My browser is up to date. Yes I can see neighbors in my bar on the game.
Old Sep 26 2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
It says 5 hours. I have not sent gifts to most of my neighbors in over 26 hours. Why does it say 5 hours? My clock on the computer is correct. I did empty my cache. I also closed my browser and reopened. My browser is up to date. Yes I can see neighbors in my bar on the game.

I'm sorry David but we cant do anything to change what the clock is showing.

Please check the clock again in 1 hour and make sure it is counting down. Once you get the green check mark for send gifts then try the Send gift tab again and check all your friends are showing up.

If not please post here again.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 30 2017, 10:27 AM

Please move this to where it should be. I am asking for a friend: He is having shrinking issues again.When trying to send train boost and gifts. Does anyone else have the problem? Thank You
Old Sep 30 2017, 10:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Please move this to where it should be. I am asking for a friend: He is having shrinking issues again.When trying to send train boost and gifts. Does anyone else have the problem? Thank You
Hi Petuniaflower,

The last time this happened it was a Facebook issue and we had to wait for them to fix it.

Your friend might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.
Old Sep 30 2017, 11:47 AM

Default Shrinking gift box

The shrinking gift box is back. It is happening on my wife's account. It was fixed and now it's back.
Old Sep 30 2017, 11:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgejohnson View Post
The shrinking gift box is back. It is happening on my wife's account. It was fixed and now it's back.
Hi dodgejohnson,

The last time this happened it was a Facebook issue and we had to wait for them to fix it.

You might try the following, but you do have to be really quick to do it and it may not always work. As soon as the window opens that normally shows your friends, QUICKLY "right click" your mouse on "All Farmers" at the top left of the box and then chose "open in a new tab". This should open a new window with your friends in it, that doesn't shrink.
Old Sep 30 2017, 04:19 PM
Account Not Linked

The shrinking gift tab is back...is Facebook aware they renewed it somehow?

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows