Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 09 2017, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjade27 View Post
When I try to open my requests it opens the game instead. I went to bonus sites and the same thing happens there. It just started because it was working an hour ago. I cleared cache and flash.
Hi redjade,
This is a Facebook caused error and there is nothing we can do until Facebook fixes it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Hi ALL,
We are aware that the tabs/buttons across the top of your farms as well as any belt/dan bonus posts and ingredient requests are only taking you to your own farm.
The developers are aware of this. Facebook introduced this problem in a few days ago and fixed it then. It looks like they have done it again and all we can do is patiently wait for Facebook to fix it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Hello, me again. :/
I could view my gifts about an hour ago. Now I click on the My Requests tab and it throws me back to my farm. Help please. Can't get to my gifts and can't get to the Wall Requests.
I'm experiencing the same problem along with other players that are commenting about it on FB
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
It does look like we have a problem with getting into anything but your farms.

Email sent to developers.
Thank you Taz
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:37 PM

Exclamation Requests not loading

Cannot load requests, neighbors or invites. It keeps taking me to my default farm
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:40 PM

This is happening to me too. I have managed to load some neighbours who posted facilities but bonus crops and ingredients requests have all gone to my own farm.

Lara's Farm
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Peas View Post
Cannot load requests, neighbors or invites. It keeps taking me to my default farm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
This is happening to me too. I have managed to load some neighbours who posted facilities but bonus crops and ingredients requests have all gone to my own farm.
Hi all,
I have moved your posts to the gifts thread as that is where we are putting all these.
We are aware that the tabs/buttons across the top of your farms as well as any belt/dan bonus posts and ingredient requests are only taking you to your own farm.
The developers are aware of this. Facebook introduced this problem in a few days ago and fixed it then. It looks like they have done it again and all we can do is patiently wait for Facebook to fix it again.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi all,
I have moved your posts to the gifts thread as that is where we are putting all these.
Hi Taz, just thought you would want to know that I was not trying to access the requests page above the game, I was using the links on my news feed and I managed to get to facilities posts okay on neighbours farms but everything else like bonuses and ingredients requests went straight to my farm. I only just went to my farm and found the message at the top of about the tabs so haven't even tried to use them today.

Lara's Farm
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Hi Taz, just thought you would want to know that I was not trying to access the requests page above the game, I was using the links on my news feed and I managed to get to facilities posts okay on neighbours farms but everything else like bonuses and ingredients requests went straight to my farm. I only just went to my farm and found the message at the top of about the tabs so haven't even tried to use them today.
Hi Lara,
Yes the facility posts do work because that has a specific link directly to the other's farms.
Old Feb 13 2017, 02:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default cannot send gifts

I can receive gifts but I cannot send gifts. on any of my 3 fb accounts
Nicole Leidenius
Nic Leidenius
and Lashana Brown

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unabletogetgifts, window narrows