Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 08 2017, 08:41 AM

Good morning. The past two days when I try to retrieve my gifts, I'm getting a "slashkey/farmtown blablabla has moved or is temporarily down. It happens when I try to retrieve my gifts. Sending gifts & actually playing are not affected. Your help will be greatly appreciated. There is a method to my madness & this slows it down. Thanks and have a great one!
Old Feb 08 2017, 09:05 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Good morning. The past two days when I try to retrieve my gifts, I'm getting a "slashkey/farmtown blablabla has moved or is temporarily down. It happens when I try to retrieve my gifts. Sending gifts & actually playing are not affected. Your help will be greatly appreciated. There is a method to my madness & this slows it down. Thanks and have a great one!
Hi debhurst51,

I have moved your post to the thread for gifts.

This usually means there is a link down somewhere between you and the server for accepting gifts. You can try shutting down your router for a few minutes to clear the data in it then turn it back on and try again, but if that does not work, you may have to wait it out or check with your ISP for any problems.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 08 2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old Feb 08 2017, 10:27 PM

Yesterday I could access anything except the forum and my farm. Today I can access my neighbor's farms - BUT I cannot accept or give gifts. Nor can I accept neighbor requests. If this isn't related to FT server, any suggestions on what can be done so that playing can continue productively.
Old Feb 08 2017, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSturdevantAlt View Post
Yesterday I could access anything except the forum and my farm. Today I can access my neighbor's farms - BUT I cannot accept or give gifts. Nor can I accept neighbor requests. If this isn't related to FT server, any suggestions on what can be done so that playing can continue productively.
Hi SRSturdevantAlt,
Check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Also, Isuggest trying to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that because it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:47 PM

Hello, me again. :/
I could view my gifts about an hour ago. Now I click on the My Requests tab and it throws me back to my farm. Help please. Can't get to my gifts and can't get to the Wall Requests.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Hello, me again. :/
I could view my gifts about an hour ago. Now I click on the My Requests tab and it throws me back to my farm. Help please. Can't get to my gifts and can't get to the Wall Requests.
Hi VondaK,
It is happening to me too. It is not something Farm Town is doing. Last time it was something Facebook did and then fixed. They will have to fix it again as there is nothing that Farm Town can do for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2017, 10:58 PM

Default Thanks, Taz

Noticed they rearranged the games on the news feed page. Probably has something to do with that. You are going to let them know, right?
Thanks again, Taz. You are such a help.
Old Feb 09 2017, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Noticed they rearranged the games on the news feed page. Probably has something to do with that. You are going to let them know, right?
Thanks again, Taz. You are such a help.
Hi VondaK,
I can tell the developers but there isn't anything they or we can do until Facebook fixes the issue again.
Old Feb 09 2017, 11:19 PM

When I try to open my requests it opens the game instead. I went to bonus sites and the same thing happens there. It just started because it was working an hour ago. I cleared cache and flash.
Old Feb 09 2017, 11:24 PM

everyone is having an issue where if they click on a request it just loads the game and won't let us accept. It started about an hour ago for me.

Tags
accepting gift problem, blocked gifts list, can't send gifts, can't send gifts trains, cannot receive gifts, display issues, exchange gifts, expired, farm cash, friends list, gift, gift box, gift box issue, gift errors, gift exchange, gift help, gifting, gifts, gifts & work, gifts accept button, gifts issues, gifts not showing up, lost gifts, missing gifts., not able to receive gifts, receive gifts, receiving gifts, requests, returning gifts, send gifts, send gifts missing, sending gifts, unable to collect, unable to receive gifts, unabletogetgifts, window narrows