Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Apr 13 2018, 10:57 AM

Please, please create a "SUPER MANURE" with the excess piggy poo ..... it could be mixed with wasted crops of any (or a specific crop) to make stuff the revives wasted crops or speeds up production to instant. For example ...

All of the below would need a space age vehicle or building to prevent smells and toxins from escaping

In a FARM CASH FACILITY .....
Piggy poo plus x amount of wasted 1 day crop = reduce ripening time by 25% over purple sprinkler
Piggy poo plus x amount of wasted 2 day crop = reduce ripening time by 50% over purple sprinkler
Piggy poo plus x amount of wasted 3 day crop = reduce ripening time by 75% over purple sprinkler
Piggy poo x amount of plus wasted 4 day crop plus waste from the Sugar Mill,Oil Refinery or similar facility = reduce ripening time by 100% over purple sprinkler
Piggy poo plus wasted 5 day crop plus wasted 6 Day crops or waste from another facility (corn cobs so they cannot be used in the outhouse instead of toilet paper )

AS A COIN FACILITY
Piggy poo plus wasted 5 day crop plus WASTED 6 Day crops or something from the mineral mine = reduce ripening time by 50% for people who cannot afford cash items

I do hope you consider this
Thank you

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Apr 18 2018, 10:41 AM

Another thought on this--allow us to buy one coins Oil Refinery for every FC one we own .

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Apr 18 2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: quote removed to allow suggestion to remain
Old Apr 18 2018, 01:35 PM

How about a bread factory where we make banana nut bread, zucchini bread, cinnamon raisin bread and other such breads and then a bread store to stock them in.
Old Apr 28 2018, 11:29 PM

A circus big top from the inside with elephants parading around the center ring
Old May 18 2018, 01:45 PM

It's been a while since I've been in the forum and this was the closest thread to what I was looking for. I have a suggestion for new facilities, and if it's already been suggested, I apologize for the duplication. Have you thought about putting in food trucks? They could use items from facilities we already have, for example a taco truck, or hot dog cart, or a nut cart, the list goes on and on. Thanks for all the great updates and additions!
Old May 18 2018, 09:49 PM

Default Facility

Could we possibly get a new high-end apparel facility using camel hair (one of the stables houses camels). Possibly introducing alpacas for high-end sweater (unless they're too close to llamas) and possibly using gray rabbits for angora sweater. Camel hair items could be trench coat, blazer, skirt, scarf etc.
Old Jun 19 2018, 06:16 PM

When we try to place a facility on our farms, we get either a red outline saying it can't be placed, or a green one saying it can. It would be really useful to have an option to show what you need to clear to make a facility fit--maybe a red outline round trees, plots, or whatever that's in the way. I often end up removing more plots than I need to delete, because I'm not able to guess accurately what the footprint is.
Old Jun 21 2018, 06:22 AM

I had an idea for a new facility. How about a Kids' Breakfast Club?

Scrabble from the Board Games factory
Raspberry Yoghurt from the Dairy Processing plant
Granola from the Cereals factory
Orange Juice from the Juice factory
Bagels from the Bakery
Pancakes ditto
Scrambled Eggs Breakfast from the Breakfast restaurant
Kid Book from the Printing - Packaging factory
Old Jun 21 2018, 10:44 PM

A fireworks factory and fireworks store to stock them in.
Old Jun 29 2018, 11:25 PM

We have a sewing mill. We need a sewing supplies factory to go with it. We can make sewing machines, needles, thread, material, thimbles, bobbins, patterns, zippers, etc...