Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2019, 08:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?
Hi TexasStar,
Try closing out your browser and reopen to see if that fixes it. There haven't been any other reports of this and 2 of the moderators use Chrome and didn't have any problems with it.

EDIT: Just talked to one of the other moderators and she said it started a few days ago when she updated Chrome, so it seems to be a Chrome problem and not anything to do with the release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 22 2019 at 08:51 PM.
Old Mar 22 2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
This evening, since the new release, on Google Chrome: when I hover over the farm and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out the scroll is also engaged and moving the page up or down as well. Opera and Edge browsers are working fine. Wondering if this is something related to the new release or just a coincidence. Anyone else having this problem?
This is also happening with me. (Chrome)
Old Mar 22 2019, 08:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
yes, I just tested it and its happening to me also, I use google chrome... it may be a browser related problem, nothing to do with slashkey..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
This is also happening with me. (Chrome)
Hi All,
This appears to be a Chrome problem as it is happening after a Chrome update. You will have to use the + & - to zoom in and out until Chrome fixes it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2019, 09:00 PM

thanks guys. I have been on the farm for 10 years too and I have paid real money to play to the full extent of the game but some people don't. It is a choice you can make and play either way. I am still happily playing the game. Other games get much more expensive and I won't play them at all. Anyway this is my opinion and others have their opinions as is normal in life.

Lara's Farm
Old Mar 22 2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi All,
This appears to be a Chrome problem as it is happening after a Chrome update. You will have to use the + & - to zoom in and out until Chrome fixes it.
Thanks to everyone who replied. Thanks for the confirmation Taz. I'll just use Edge until Chrome gets its act together. I also lost my internet connection a while ago so lots of non-farming issues tonight!

It is a great update so I'm looking forward to settling in and planting the flowers for the floats ) Good evening!
Old Mar 22 2019, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks to everyone who replied. Thanks for the confirmation Taz. I'll just use Edge until Chrome gets its act together. I also lost my internet connection a while ago so lots of non-farming issues tonight!

It is a great update so I'm looking forward to settling in and planting the flowers for the floats ) Good evening!
Hi TexasStar,
Please note that you may run into problems with Edge for several parts of the game. Information on those are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906
Old Mar 22 2019, 11:25 PM

Thanks for new stuff. Where can you buy the new extra slots? Can't find. Also = suggestions never seem to be addressed. Plastic player since 06/05/09.
Old Mar 22 2019, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Thanks for new stuff. Where can you buy the new extra slots? Can't find. Also = suggestions never seem to be addressed. Plastic player since 06/05/09.
Hi mareface,
The Trading Warehouse has not been released yet, so you can't buy the extra slots yet.

Suggestions are vbiewed by the developers in the Suggestion section, but it is up to the developers to decide if they can or will and when they might implement your suggestions.
Old Mar 23 2019, 12:58 AM

Thanks for the new facilities. Glad we can use all those flowers now :-)
Player since 2009.
Old Mar 23 2019, 02:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul and Team
Closed Thread