Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 25 2021, 08:28 PM

last person was Andrew and he is not a neighbor or buddy. I did not notice if bonus chest was in the upper left corner.
Old May 25 2021, 08:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hortonpam View Post
last person was Andrew and he is not a neighbor or buddy. I did not notice if bonus chest was in the upper left corner.
Hi hortonpam,
I see you apparently worked 5 farms for them, of which the middle 3 show no completion bonus. Unfortunately there isn't any way for us to know what that bonus would have been.
Before you work any additional hire work please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

You can contact Support concerning this as there isn't anything we can do through the forums for those. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 16 2021, 11:48 AM

Default Working neighbors facilities

I have been playing for almost 12 years and always thought you could work neighbor's facilities every 8 hrs and one of my neighbors said...NO it's every 12 hours. Please settle this quandary! Thanks!
Old Jul 16 2021, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjwilson View Post
I have been playing for almost 12 years and always thought you could work neighbor's facilities every 8 hrs and one of my neighbors said...NO it's every 12 hours. Please settle this quandary! Thanks!
Hi bbbjwilson,
I moved your post to the subject thread about hiring as that is what you are doing when you work a neighbor's facility posts.
I am sorry, but you both are incorrect. The following from the Game Guide chapter on hiring explains it best:

Reworking Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a friends facilities before you can rework that same friend's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the friends facility again.

There is a countdown timer that resets to 8hours each time you work facilities. You can see this timer in the Show Times (Clock), Gamewide section of the tool box. When you have a green check mark for Rework Facilites and Rework Service Facilties you can then, and only then, go rework the facilites you did prior to the 8hour gap.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2021, 07:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Default bonus chest

I'm working 44 farms and not getting the bonus, shes not a neighbor nor is she my buddy
Old Jul 21 2021, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
I'm working 44 farms and not getting the bonus, shes not a neighbor nor is she my buddy
Hi boris44

I had a look at your data and I can only see a job bonus for an user and only for 1 farm.

When you start working, the bonus icon is not showing up? have you tried to refresh the farm you are working to see if it shows up?

You say they are not your neighbor or buddy but are you sure you are not in their buddy list or you are neighbors only one way?

As far as I remember the only time we have noticed about this is when the farmer is hiring the same person again and again over the time.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response then please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 21 2021, 09:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi boris44

I had a look at your data and I can only see a job bonus for an user and only for 1 farm.

When you start working, the bonus icon is not showing up? have you tried to refresh the farm you are working to see if it shows up?

You say they are not your neighbor or buddy but are you sure you are not in their buddy list or you are neighbors only one way?

As far as I remember the only time we have noticed about this is when the farmer is hiring the same person again and again over the time.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you dont find the automatic response then please read the following thread:
Thank you for the reply, and yes I'm sure she's not my friend, neighbor or buddy, nor am I on her buddy list, currently still working her farms and no bonus chest.
Old Jul 21 2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
Thank you for the reply, and yes I'm sure she's not my friend, neighbor or buddy, nor am I on her buddy list, currently still working her farms and no bonus chest.
Im sorry this is happening boris44, please report this to Support.

If you can contact the farmer, ask her to go back to market and try a new hire to see if that fix the problem.

Or you can explain her you are going to leave the job and go back to see if you can get the bonus chest. Then close the game for a minute and when you load your farm again, you should get a pop up saying you were hired and there is more work to do so you can go back to her farms and continue working.

See if that way you can get the bonus chest.
Old Jul 26 2021, 02:03 PM

Default hiring workers

when i am hiring workers, when they turn yellow, then i wait a few minutes before i hire someone else. a lot of times after you hire someone else, here comes the person that turned yellow earlier trying to work. i think that whenever it turns yellow, then they shouldnt be able to come work after that. it wasnt that way before, and the 2nd person that i hire that actually wants to work is gyped because the first person comes and takes part of their work.

i would like to see this fixed please. once they turn yellow, they have like 20 seconds or something like that, they should maybe turn red or their hire link terminated.
thank you
Old Jul 26 2021, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelasimmons View Post
when i am hiring workers, when they turn yellow, then i wait a few minutes before i hire someone else. a lot of times after you hire someone else, here comes the person that turned yellow earlier trying to work. i think that whenever it turns yellow, then they shouldnt be able to come work after that. it wasnt that way before, and the 2nd person that i hire that actually wants to work is gyped because the first person comes and takes part of their work.

i would like to see this fixed please. once they turn yellow, they have like 20 seconds or something like that, they should maybe turn red or their hire link terminated.
thank you
Hi pamelasimmons

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring.

When we tested this at market, as soon as the avatar name turned yellow, the hiring pop up was terminated.

Maybe there is a problem for some of the farmers and data is not updating fast for them.

If this is happening to you everytime you go to market to hire farmers, then please report it to Support.
To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then.

If you dont receive the automatic response then follow the instructions given in this link:

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info