Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2021, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi 0202nwotmraf and Heidi
You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
muchas gracias.
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:52 PM

Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Google SwiftShader
2021-01-21 03:49:59.234 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved. 1026515247438804,,, Black
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:56 PM

What few features I did have working now is a black screen and will not load, Is there anything I can do and is there an actual time of how long this will last
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondajackson View Post
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: Google SwiftShader
2021-01-21 03:49:59.234 LOGIndexedDB is not available. Data will not persist in cache and PlayerPrefs will not be saved. 1026515247438804,,, Black
Hi Rhondajackson,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms and see if you can get past that point. Please remember that it will take longer to load as it has to download all the graphics again. It could take several minutes.

If that doesn't work then please follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump View Post
What few features I did have working now is a black screen and will not load, Is there anything I can do and is there an actual time of how long this will last
Hi Jenny Gump,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms and see if you can get past that point. Please remember that it will take longer to load as it has to download all the graphics again. It could take several minutes.

If that doesn't work then please follow the instructions given in this announcement:

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 20 2021, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspbuffy View Post
Thank you for keeping us informed on the migration. Thank you for all the hard work put into keeping this game going and all the "extra" to migrate to HTML5. Thank you for our daily surprises....lol....i feel like it's 12 days of Christmas.
And thank you for the salutation at the beginning of the game. I am referring to the rooster, weather and getting on the tractor. lol. Absolutely made my day.
You are all amazing. Working the farms is going to be even more of a pleasure with the farms coming up fast as i move from one to the next.

Enjoy your day, I know I am.
Gee, I'm not getting any of that fun stuff! Am I not special? LOL
Old Jan 20 2021, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
Gee, I'm not getting any of that fun stuff! Am I not special? LOL
Hi Firecrab,
You can see those items and a loading bar just above the neighbor bar when you load your farms.
Old Jan 20 2021, 11:35 PM

ID #581934953 well once again im stuck on the grey loading screen with that cube graphic going nowhere. I was able to get on a few hrs earlier
Old Jan 20 2021, 11:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedDog View Post
ID #581934953 well once again im stuck on the grey loading screen with that cube graphic going nowhere. I was able to get on a few hrs earlier
Hi BigRedDog,

Old Jan 20 2021, 11:40 PM

thankyou, I did all you suggest but no luck...oh well thanks anyhow
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl