Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2021, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanlippman View Post
i am unable to access this game. It won't load my farms correctly. my farms that have layered fields keeps showing they need to be plowed. After I plow them I am unable to plant seeds. I am unable to access my neighbors or buddies. I am unable to use the map icon. Will these issues be resolved shortly? Thank you.
Hi jeanlippman,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration as you can open your farms. If your farms are layered then currently you may have problems with the current release.
For the other functions you are asking about they have not been added yet. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is currently available.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterbee1952 View Post
I was in the middle of completing Quest. What will happen to those Quest already completed and in the process of completing? Will we lose those Quest?

Thank you,
Lynda
Hi Lynda,
I moved your post to the migration thread to answer you about this.

We don't know for sure but as time is still going on, then those quests will not be there when they get quests functions added back in the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:19 PM

Smile Thanks

getting used to knew way of doing things.
Suggested me to go to preference, uncheck box show coins and XP animated animals! Found it was unchecked already.
Had to make my farms larger as they are too small and the light is very dim while using large combine.
As I learn to adapt to your new design or system do believe it is fine.
Still feel you could stop filling the page up with what we are planting and plowing, error messages get in the way.
Light could be a bit brighter tough, and doesn't show the size of each farm, or when to fertilize. Used to show size of farms, how many hours were left for fertilizing!
Just farming is very boring really. Need to get the quest and what not working for that is what kept me playing. Helping each other was half the game.
God bless and stay safe.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
getting used to knew way of doing things.
Suggested me to go to preference, uncheck box show coins and XP animated animals! Found it was unchecked already.
Had to make my farms larger as they are too small and the light is very dim while using large combine.
As I learn to adapt to your new design or system do believe it is fine.
Still feel you could stop filling the page up with what we are planting and plowing, error messages get in the way.
Light could be a bit brighter tough, and doesn't show the size of each farm, or when to fertilize. Used to show size of farms, how many hours were left for fertilizing!
Just farming is very boring really. Need to get the quest and what not working for that is what kept me playing. Helping each other was half the game.
God bless and stay safe.
Hi Chet,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration as you are already in your farms. Please only post here instead of the HTML thread.
Please hold your suggestions until we have more of the game functioning.
I am sure they will when fix that when they get to that part of loading.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Thanks Raul and team for working so hard over the holidays to get this out.

Just to add some information to this with facilities not working in the Unity version then Neighborhood Chains Contest, Super Facility, Facility Chains, and both quests will not work in it until facilities and those functions are added back in.
Any idea when missions will return?
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankath61453@gmail.com View Post
Any idea when missions will return?
Hi jankath

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

I'm sorry but we dont have that information.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:34 PM

I cant get to the market etc to hire nor to upgrade farms. Has the private message box gone? and also cant use my purple hand for freestyle.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieSue65 View Post
I cant get to the market etc to hire nor to upgrade farms. Has the private message box gone? and also cant use my purple hand for freestyle.

Hi SusieSue

Those features have not been added yet. They will be added in a time and after being tested.
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:56 PM

Default Angie

Is the map available yet? #564372532
Old Jan 14 2021, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie81 View Post
Is the map available yet? #564372532
Hi angie81

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

No, the map isnt available yet.

If you need to go to Market to sell products, then open your storage and click in the Go to Market to sell button in one of your products.

No hiring market yet.
Closed Thread