Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 15 2022, 01:22 PM

Thanks, but I keep it on most recent at all times
Old Mar 15 2022, 01:44 PM

Hi, our Facility Wall Requests and Other Requests are not updating.
Help, please.
Old Mar 15 2022, 02:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Hi, our Facility Wall Requests and Other Requests are not updating.
Help, please.
Hi VondaK,

We are aware of the problem, please click on this link to be taken to the announcement with information: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 15 2022, 03:39 PM

Hi Everyone,

The Posting and Wall Requests are back to normal. Please reload the game before you try posting if you have not done so already.

Thank you for your patience!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 18 2022, 09:46 AM

Default help

I can't seem to send my facility requests to my neighbors. Every time I send them, (requests to work my facilities), it shows up on my computer, but not on theirs. I read some of your directions in the support pages. but can't get it to work. Any advice? Lakota Sue

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 18 2022 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Removed email address
Old Mar 18 2022, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakota Sue View Post
I can't seem to send my facility requests to my neighbors. Every time I send them, (requests to work my facilities), it shows up on my computer, but not on theirs. I read some of your directions in the support pages. but can't get it to work. Any advice? Lakota Sue
Hi Lakota Sue,
I moved your post to the thread about newsfeed posts.
Are they seeing your posts on your timeline or can only you see them?

Make sure you have your posts set to go to your friends or a list you might have for Farm Town friends. It sounds like you have it set to "Only me"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 18 2022, 08:36 PM

My farm town request wall has been pretty much pink since last night. I tried to help a couple people whose requests were not pink but still got the message that I had already helped them. Is there anything that can be done or do I just wait and see what happens.
Another thing, how do I get rid of slashkey? Thanks much for any help.
Old Mar 18 2022, 08:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny T View Post
My farm town request wall has been pretty much pink since last night. I tried to help a couple people whose requests were not pink but still got the message that I had already helped them. Is there anything that can be done or do I just wait and see what happens.
Another thing, how do I get rid of slashkey? Thanks much for any help.
Hi Granny T,
The following should help yopu understand the working of facilities:

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

You can find how long you have to wait until you can work them again in the Show Times (clock) tool in your toolbox. In the Gamewide tab it has times for rework facilities and service facilities.

I am not sure what you mean by getting rid of Slashkey. Slashkey is the company that produces Farm Town.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 19 2022, 01:58 AM

What determines how many posts can show on the FarmTown facility wall requests? Tonight I thought the number of posts seemed much fewer than normal. I counted 32 posts. I asked a couple of neighbours to count theirs and they reported counts of 53 and 26. That seems like quite a variance! I resorted to checking some neighbours timelines and there were plenty who had posted at a time earlier than the last ones on the FT facility wall. These neighbours posts usually show up for me on the FT wall so I am reasonably sure they would have been on the FT wall if there had been more entries for me to see.
Why would the number I see on the FT facility wall be so different from some of my neighbours?
Old Mar 19 2022, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
What determines how many posts can show on the FarmTown facility wall requests? Tonight I thought the number of posts seemed much fewer than normal. I counted 32 posts. I asked a couple of neighbours to count theirs and they reported counts of 53 and 26. That seems like quite a variance! I resorted to checking some neighbours timelines and there were plenty who had posted at a time earlier than the last ones on the FT facility wall. These neighbours posts usually show up for me on the FT wall so I am reasonably sure they would have been on the FT wall if there had been more entries for me to see.
Why would the number I see on the FT facility wall be so different from some of my neighbours?
Hi macladywloo,

For a facility request to show up in wall requests the farm owner has to allow it to show there or it won't. They would need to check that setting themselves.

How long ago did they post, we have just had a new release so some may not have posted as normal as they were busy with the new items in the release.

There was a problem with posts showing up in the various Wall Requests a few days ago. We are not aware of whether there was another temporary problem with them since then.
They do seem to be showing up fine for me at the moment but my wall requests never goes back very far in time due to the amount of friends I have that post.

Find a friend whose facility posts you can see on their profile but can't see in my requests.
Check the date/time on those posts and see how long ago they posted.
Then please ask them if they checked the popup when they posted to allow their post to show up in wall requests.
If they did allow that, see if you have a mutual friend with them that can check their own wall requests and see if it doesn't show up for them either. If that friend can't see them either then it's possible that there was another temporary problem.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests