Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 23 2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sychofreak View Post
Thank you so much or all the new things and the option to buy farm cash - I know lots don't like the idea of using real money to buy farm cash but for me it is worth saving each week and then buying some - it is my treat! One little request though ....... is there any way of making the experience points add faster to the total once you have clicked on things you want to produce? I find I have to wait quite a long time after I have clicked for the points too be added and even if i click on the save option that takes a long time too with the message that it is saving................... just a little request if possible. Thank you again this game is brilliant!

Sychofreak
Often when you have completed a task.... like planting for instance, you can go to another of your farms, and the coin total and the point total will finish right away.. and you will see it reflected when you open the next farm.

However, when you wait for the avatar to finish, and you want to open the gift box.... sorry charlie... have to wait or go out and come back
Old Jun 23 2010, 06:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Fish Source

Yeah but where do you get Salmon and Mackerel for Sushi Restaurane?????????

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 23 2010, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMY View Post
Yeah but where do you get Salmon and Mackerel for Sushi Restaurane?????????
If you go to the pond section, you will see a "?" next to each piece of water. Click the "?" and it tells you what fish each water piece has. So then if you have that water piece you are in luck. Or you can purchase it. For example, salmon is found the in the Big lake with boat and the small lake.
Old Jun 23 2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzer Loo View Post
For some reason, I'm not able to exchange the gifts. I click where it says "click here" and nothing happens.
I had that problem too. After clicking on 'click here', you still have to click on the box where it says 'exchange' and then the graphic of your chosen item should show up. I used to omit that second click
Old Jun 23 2010, 07:23 PM
Account Not Linked

My gift exchange did not work, I exchanged gifts for other items, and when I logged in, they were the original gifts. What's up????
Old Jun 23 2010, 08:26 PM

Default Facility transfer

thx but my friend did it a few days ago and didn't lose any animals...today when I tried to move the facilities I lost all my animals but if I transfer the facility back to the original farm the animals reappear....weird!
Old Jun 23 2010, 09:50 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Farmer McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by texgurl View Post
My gift exchange did not work, I exchanged gifts for other items, and when I logged in, they were the original gifts. What's up????
Did you do both steps to exchange your gifts? First you click on the underscored line to exchange the gift. Then you need to click on the "exchange" box. This will then cause the new gift to load. When you see the new gift that you want, then you go as usual and click the yes or no box. I did not realize I needed to do two steps at first to get the exchange so that is why I suggest this. The 2 step works for me.
Old Jun 23 2010, 09:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Farmer McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJR View Post
thx but my friend did it a few days ago and didn't lose any animals...today when I tried to move the facilities I lost all my animals but if I transfer the facility back to the original farm the animals reappear....weird!
That is the way it works. You are not supposed to transfer buildings with animals in them. If you want to transfer the animals to another farm, move them one by one by putting them into storage and then taking them out of storage on the new farm. Then you can put them into a building you have on that farm.
Old Jun 24 2010, 02:15 AM

Today I've been able to add more cows to the dairy shed. I'm hoping they won't now disappear. I can't find any posts about the limit being changed.
Anyone know anything?
Old Jun 24 2010, 02:55 AM

me too. I discovered it by accident yesterday. In one of my chicken coops I have 103 hens and they are still there this morning so Im hopeful
Closed Thread